BY NONE

1 Year, 8 issues - Based on the hit XD TV show, the official magazine of Phineas and Ferb is filled with brand-new original comic stories by the show?s writers, puzzles, quizzes, features, games, and posters. For ages 6-12. see more...

• What was your favorite part of this book? 1 Answers
Amanda S.
Strathroy, ON
My boys would probably love this - my oldest just turned 6 and has started reading the books based on Phineas and Ferb. He really enjoys them! This magazine sounds like it would be great with all the puzzles, etc as my son is really getting into that lately as well. Didn't realized this magazine was available but I would definitely be interested it.
Chloe R.
West Palm Beach, FL
Very cute Disney book. Good for younger kids. If kids either want to watch the show AND read or only want to read (which I doubt, but it's possible), this is great for them!
Huma R.
Woodridge, IL
Phineas and Ferb are adorable and a great program for little kids (and older ones, and adults!)
Angel I.
My 7 year old loves these 2 characters so much. We do at least 30 minutes of reading a day so I allow her to incorporate these into our readings!
Jenny F.
Knoxville, TN
Bookworm Expert
My kids aren't quite old enough to enjoy this yet, but in another year or two they'll love it. They already like Phineas and Ferb.
Mariah P.
This is such a cute show! I've watched it enough to know the entire opening song! I bet the book is just as cute! My kids would love it.
Jade M.
I like this show very much. Not all new cartoons are the greatest but this has a bit of an original ish storyline. Great character personality depictions. Its on netflix so its nice to watch in order since it does have a slight storyline even if its a bit miscellaneous.
greidy p.
Las vacaciones de verano son demasiado cortas para estos chicos, ya que vienen con invenciones inteligentes para sacar el máximo provecho de su tiempo libre.
Christopher L.
Gaston, SC
Summer vacation is way too short for these guys, as they come up with clever inventions to make the most of their time off.
Christina H.
Zimmerman, MN
Great show. My kids love it, it is super creative, imaginative and hilarious. I even will watch and enjoy it - which I can't say for many childrens shows.
Allison N.
Spring Hill, FL
What was your favorite part of this book?