BY NONE

1 Year, 8 issues - Based on the hit XD TV show, the official magazine of Phineas and Ferb is filled with brand-new original comic stories by the show?s writers, puzzles, quizzes, features, games, and posters. For ages 6-12. see more...

• What was your favorite part of this book? 1 Answers
Jade M.
I like this show very much. Not all new cartoons are the greatest but this has a bit of an original ish storyline. Great character personality depictions. Its on netflix so its nice to watch in order since it does have a slight storyline even if its a bit miscellaneous.
Christopher L.
Gaston, SC
Summer vacation is way too short for these guys, as they come up with clever inventions to make the most of their time off.
Jennifer L.
Leesburg, VA
My 4 year old LOVES Phineas and Ferb and when we get a new issue, we read it cover to cover - daily. He loves it. We go through the comics, learn to draw the characters, find games, cut outs, etc... It's not too expensive and it makes him use some imagination while still reading about his favorite gang
Leah B.
Omaha, NE
My 5 year old loves Phineas and Ferb and out of all the kiddie shows I've seen, it's actually quite funny. I don't mind sitting on the couch and watching episodes with my kids either...it makes me laugh.
Tina B.
Selden, NY
My Mini is IN LOVE with this magazine! Her father always reads it when she's done too. They are both nuts for P&F. I admit, I love the show too :)
Chloe R.
West Palm Beach, FL
Very cute Disney book. Good for younger kids. If kids either want to watch the show AND read or only want to read (which I doubt, but it's possible), this is great for them!
Angel I.
My 7 year old loves these 2 characters so much. We do at least 30 minutes of reading a day so I allow her to incorporate these into our readings!
dariana v.
Jber, AK
My husband and daughter love these cartoons. They watch them often and laugh so hard I swear security forces at the gate can hear them.
Christina H.
Zimmerman, MN
Great show. My kids love it, it is super creative, imaginative and hilarious. I even will watch and enjoy it - which I can't say for many childrens shows.
Jenny F.
Knoxville, TN
Bookworm Expert
My kids aren't quite old enough to enjoy this yet, but in another year or two they'll love it. They already like Phineas and Ferb.
Allison N.
Spring Hill, FL
What was your favorite part of this book?