BY NONE

1 Year, 8 issues - Based on the hit XD TV show, the official magazine of Phineas and Ferb is filled with brand-new original comic stories by the show?s writers, puzzles, quizzes, features, games, and posters. For ages 6-12. see more...

Nancy D.
Bookworm Expert Level 2
I'm surprised this show is still around. I think it's been over 10 years? My son watches it- it's his favorite show. He's 6. Very cute except my son is now asking to do crazy wild adventures in the summer before he goes back to school. Yikes.
Deazhane C.
Portland
Bookworm Expert Level 1
I remember when this show first came out . I instantly fell in love with it and couldn't wait for the next episode to air . This is such a good kids magazine good for all types of long trips . Keeps the kiddos entertained
Jimi M.
Chattanooga, TN
I had someone once tell me that Phineas and Ferb are not very educational. But I beg to differ. Phineas and Ferb teach children to use their imaginations. They teach them to dream big, that nothing is unachievable. They teach various life values that, for some reason, a lot of children are missing today. It's a very happy go lucky, child friendly cartoon that my son has loved since he was 2. My husband loves it, too! He'll watch Phineas and Ferb all day with our oldest.
Jade M.
I like this show very much. Not all new cartoons are the greatest but this has a bit of an original ish storyline. Great character personality depictions. Its on netflix so its nice to watch in order since it does have a slight storyline even if its a bit miscellaneous.
Jennifer L.
Leesburg, VA
My 4 year old LOVES Phineas and Ferb and when we get a new issue, we read it cover to cover - daily. He loves it. We go through the comics, learn to draw the characters, find games, cut outs, etc... It's not too expensive and it makes him use some imagination while still reading about his favorite gang
Leah B.
Omaha, NE
My 5 year old loves Phineas and Ferb and out of all the kiddie shows I've seen, it's actually quite funny. I don't mind sitting on the couch and watching episodes with my kids either...it makes me laugh.
Ashley W.
New Braunfels, TX
My son loves watching this on netflix. He loves perry and fortunately they had a plush at the disney store that i picked up as a birthday gift...wish they sold more toys.
Chloe R.
West Palm Beach, FL
Very cute Disney book. Good for younger kids. If kids either want to watch the show AND read or only want to read (which I doubt, but it's possible), this is great for them!
greidy p.
Las vacaciones de verano son demasiado cortas para estos chicos, ya que vienen con invenciones inteligentes para sacar el máximo provecho de su tiempo libre.
Christina H.
Zimmerman , MN
Great show. My kids love it, it is super creative, imaginative and hilarious. I even will watch and enjoy it - which I can't say for many childrens shows.
Allison N.
Spring Hill, FL
What was your favorite part of this book?
Deazhane C.
Portland
Bookworm Expert Level 1
Is this show still playing on Tv ?