BY NONE

1 Year, 8 issues - Based on the hit XD TV show, the official magazine of Phineas and Ferb is filled with brand-new original comic stories by the show?s writers, puzzles, quizzes, features, games, and posters. For ages 6-12. see more...

• What was your favorite part of this book? 1 Answers
Jade M.
Jade M.
I like this show very much. Not all new cartoons are the greatest but this has a bit of an original ish storyline. Great character personality depictions. Its on netflix so its nice to watch in order since it does have a slight storyline even if its a bit miscellaneous.
Christopher L.
Christopher L.
Gaston, SC
Summer vacation is way too short for these guys, as they come up with clever inventions to make the most of their time off.
Christina H.
Christina H.
Zimmerman , MN
Great show. My kids love it, it is super creative, imaginative and hilarious. I even will watch and enjoy it - which I can't say for many childrens shows.
Spring Hill, FL
We go through so many books as a homeschool family. This is one book my son goes back to each and every time! he loves it.
Leah B.
Leah B.
Omaha, NE
My 5 year old loves Phineas and Ferb and out of all the kiddie shows I've seen, it's actually quite funny. I don't mind sitting on the couch and watching episodes with my kids either...it makes me laugh.
Maria D.
Maria D.
Grass valley, CA
I love phineas and free it's one of my favorite shows right now on Disney channel
Tina B.
Tina B.
Selden, NY
My Mini is IN LOVE with this magazine! Her father always reads it when she's done too. They are both nuts for P&F. I admit, I love the show too :)
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
New Braunfels, TX
My son loves watching this on netflix. He loves perry and fortunately they had a plush at the disney store that i picked up as a birthday gift...wish they sold more toys.
greidy p.
greidy p.
Las vacaciones de verano son demasiado cortas para estos chicos, ya que vienen con invenciones inteligentes para sacar el máximo provecho de su tiempo libre.
Mariah P.
Mariah P.
This is such a cute show! I've watched it enough to know the entire opening song! I bet the book is just as cute! My kids would love it.
Spring Hill, FL
What was your favorite part of this book?