Add a Photo

By NONE
#143 in Magazines & Newspapers
1 Year, 8 issues - Based on the hit XD TV show, the official magazine of Phineas and Ferb is filled with brand-new original comic stories by the show?s writers, puzzles, quizzes, features, games, and posters. For ages 6-12.
Jade M.
Jade M.
Dec. 23, 2016, 9 p.m.
Review for: Disney Phineas And Ferb (6-12)
I like this show very much. Not all new cartoons are the greatest but this has a bit of an original ish storyline. Great character personality depictions. Its on netflix so its nice to watch in order since it does have a slight storyline even if its a bit miscellaneous.
Christopher L.
Christopher L.
Gaston , SC
Summer vacation is way too short for these guys, as they come up with clever inventions to make the most of their time off.
Christina H.
Christina H.
Zimmerman , MN
Great show. My kids love it, it is super creative, imaginative and hilarious. I even will watch and enjoy it - which I can't say for many childrens shows.
Mariah P.
Mariah P.
Jan. 15, 2017, 3:55 p.m.
Review for: Disney Phineas And Ferb (6-12)
This is such a cute show! I've watched it enough to know the entire opening song! I bet the book is just as cute! My kids would love it.
Jimi M.
Jimi M.
Chattanooga, TN
I had someone once tell me that Phineas and Ferb are not very educational. But I beg to differ. Phineas and Ferb teach children to use their imaginations. They teach them to dream big, that nothing is unachievable. They teach various life values that, for some reason, a lot of children are missing today. It's a very happy go lucky, child friendly cartoon that my son has loved since he was 2. My husband loves it, too! He'll watch Phineas and Ferb all day with our oldest.
Huma R.
Huma R.
Woodridge, IL
Phineas and Ferb are adorable and a great program for little kids (and older ones, and adults!)
dariana v.
dariana v.
Jber, AK
My husband and daughter love these cartoons. They watch them often and laugh so hard I swear security forces at the gate can hear them.
Chloe R.
Chloe R.
West Palm Beach, FL
Very cute Disney book. Good for younger kids. If kids either want to watch the show AND read or only want to read (which I doubt, but it's possible), this is great for them!
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Union City, GA
My kids love Phineas and Ferb. They are always up to something and it teaches them to be creative.
Jenny F.
Jenny F.
Knoxville, TN
My kids aren't quite old enough to enjoy this yet, but in another year or two they'll love it. They already like Phineas and Ferb.
Allison N.
Allison N.
Spring Hill, FL
What was your favorite part of this book?