BY GENERIC

Disney Omega-3 Plus Vitamin D3 Gummy Fish Dietary Supplement: Supports immune system and bone health 125mg omega-3 per 4 gummies 400 IU of vitamin D per 4 gummies Great taste 3 delicious fruit flavors--Orange, Strawberry-Banana and Raspberry No artificial flavors or colors Gluten free see more...

Carolanne S.
St Petersburg, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These multi vitamins work great. They really help me sleep all though the night. I bought them at Walmart or target. They work great. I would definitely use this product over other products. I would recommend this to anyone having trouble sleeping.
Katie S.
Henderson, NV
Compared to the old Flinstone vitamins we used to eat as a kid, these are the best! No artificial ingredients means I'm happy to give them, and the flavor keeps my kids coming back for their "gummy" each morning! Win win!
Cheryl H.
Glendale, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My kids hated te chalky vitamins and are in love with these gummies! I also like that fact they come in several different designs, we bought frozen and marvel hero's and the kids beg for them! Great idea!