Disney Omega 3 Finding Nemo Gummies - 70 Count uploaded by Brenda O.

BY DISNEY

Disney omega-3 gummies provide omega-3's in fun finding nemo shapes and are 3 fantastic flavors - orange, strawberry-banana and raspberry. *these statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug admisistration.â this product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

• What age did you start giving these to your children 6 Answers
  • I loved it and it really worked out for me I would totall...3 Answers
  • Want these for my kiddos. 8 Answers
Kayla W.
So enjoyable and made my life so much easier when I ate this as a kid. It's really cute because it has Nemo snapped characters. It is a pretty good price but I just didn't like some of the flavors. I bought mine from Target. I recommend parents to buy this brand for kids.
Julie B.
Disney gummies are a great way to get your kids to take a vitamin. They love gummies so add fun character shapes and it makes them even better! Highly recommended by this mommy of two!
Jock G.
I've had two different formulas in the same basic package now, one with a sugar coating and one without. I'm going to order a 3rd bottle just to see what I get, Forrest. As an adult taking the kid dose at the recommendation of a pharmacist friend, I don't mind either way, sugar or no, but I worry that such inconsistency is indicative of their quality control in general. I don't like the "fish oil burps" I get with adult gel capsules, and I don't get those eating these, but maybe that's because there is little or no fish oil actually in them? I take vitamins and supplements as what I call a "daily placebo" regimen so maybe the actual efficacy doesn't matter anyway.
Brenda O.
Pasadena , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this Disney vitamins for my toddler she eats them like of they were candy she has the princess kind really cheap .kids love them they smell good n taste good to don't have a problem must buy like I said kid love them
Jessica V.
Cicero, IL
My nephew loves these gummies. He thinks they are candy. I dont know i they work well. They are at walmart or target as well. I cant compare them to others because i dont eat them. I would recomend to others though because my nephew likes them.
Tracy L.
Corsicana , TX
My kids don't like to take their vitamins if they are hard or smell so I found these and they seem to love them because it reminds them of candy! I do have to hide them because they will think it's candy and keep wanting more!
Amber U.
Elizabeth, PA
Great for kids. The children i babysit love having their gummies everyday for breakfast and it is super healthy for them as well. I highly recommend picking a container up at your local grocery store!
Katy B.
Ashburn , GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love that these have the little characters on them and motivate the kids to want to take the more I think they come in super cute packaging are affordable and give you a good peace of mind that your kids are getting everything they need
Jessica U.
West Babylon, NY
My son absolutely loves these vitamins! And so do I. They smell fantastic, there are no fish burps, and I think you get a lot for the price. I feel very comfortable giving these to him every day. He enjoys taking them I would recommend these to a friend!
maria laura p.
miami, FL
When i was at the supermarket with my sister she saw this and she though those were candys, i bought it and know she loves it, didn't know if they're effective, but the taste is so good
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
What are these good for?
Lucy S.
Sayville, NY
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Where would I be able to buy these?
Sarah B.
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
Are these tasty?
Blankaa V.
Ivanhoe, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Want these for my kiddos.
Megan K.
Ivyland, PA
Can adults use this? I love gummy vitamins..