Disney My Hunny Stripes Umbrella Stroller

by Disney

Play peek-a-boo with Winnie the Pooh and his friends with this fun umbrella stroller in the My Hunny Stripe fashion. This convenient Disney stroller folds down compactly, making it easy to fit in the car and perfect for travel.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Disney My Hunny Stripes Umbrella Stroller!
Litchfield Park
Purchased at: Amazon
We bought this stroller for airport traveling when we went to Disney and we absolutely love it! It was small and compact, yet steered well. It was a lifesaver for containing out wild toddler in the airport! I would definitely recommend this to others!
Los angeles, CA
This stroller is perfect for going on a walk. Super affordable and worth it!!!! Baby loves it; not to sleep on it though. Yes it did meet my expectations. I'm satisfied with the stroller and I'm actually glad I bought it.

Looking for your answer?