Disney Moana Singing Moana Doll & Friends uploaded by Kourtney K.Disney Moana Singing Moana Doll & Friends uploaded by Vanessa F.

BY UNKNOWN

Kourtney K.
tucson
It’s a cute doll
It was a gift from my mother in law to my daughter
My daughter is 9 months and the doll is kinda heavy so she prefers the other toys better but she does recognize that it’s Moana and loves playing with hay hay and the little pig it comes with
I like that it plays the full song as well
Tara D.
Taylorsville , GA
My daughter absolutely loves this doll, she carries it everywhere! She got it from the Easter Bunny and I am so glad I purchased this because it is definitely her favorite toy right now for my Moana obsessed toddler.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
I bought this for my niece last year and she loved it! It was the first gift she opened at her party and she played with it all afternoon. She enjoyed making it sing and listening to the songs. It was a great price; I picked mine up at target!
Ashley L.
This is my daughter's favorite toy. She sings and she talks. She's a very hard doll but you can brush her hair and it's easy to wipe her down when messes happen.
Tayla T.
Estill Spgs, TN
I purchased this for my son last Christmas and his grandma got the Maui for him. They both sit out on his book shelf and he plays with them regularly and loves them! She sings her song and says a few of her phrases from the movie! Well made and sturdy toy.
Jordanne F.
Pfafftown, NC
I bought this for my oldest daughter for Christmas. I like that it has many different phrases from the movie, not just the song over and over. It comes with her animal friends, which are of good quality. I would definitely recommend this to all of the Moana fans!
Alyssa O.
Davenport, FL
My daughter loves this toy! She has a few different phrases and sings a tiny portion of the theme song. The hair seems to fall out pretty easily and it’s a bit on the heavier side, but other than that it’s a great dolly. I also think Púa makes a GREAT teething toy; and my daughter may agree too. 😉
Vanessa F.
This was a great Christmas gift to my daughter. It has 12 movie phrases. It requires 3 AAA batteries. It comes with her friends Pua and Hei Hei. It's not to expensive and perfect for all the little Princesses in your life. I recommend this doll to everyone.
Miranda W.
Inverness, FL
This was my daughter's favorite Christmas toy!! She loves to sing-along with Moana and take her everywhere she goes.
Nicole M.
My daughters favourite!! We are huge lovers of moana in our house so this doll is just too fun. Provides tons of entertainment and a great toy for a young girl who loves moana. Highly recommend this!!
Victoria F.