BY DISNEY

What is the difference between Pure Perfume, Eau de Parfumes, Eau de Toilette, and Eau de Cologne? The differences are simply a matter of the amount or concentration of oils in the fragrance. The highest concentration is in pure perfume (or Parfumes). Next would be Eau de Parfumes, then Eau de Toilette, and finally Eau de Cologne. Some manufacturers make a solid perfume, solid perfume is as strong as a pure perfume however it is in a gel-like consistency. Eau De Toilette and Eau De Cologne are generally interchangeable, especially in Men's fragrances. After Shave has the least amount of oils. The higher the concentration the longer your fragrance will last, and the less you need to apply. This photo is a representation of the brand only. Actual product container/packaging may vary. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Alondra  M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells delicious! Tested it out and loved the sweetness smell! Growing up i always wanted to smell like Minnie Mouse
Brenda  M.
Cute packaging and product. . This scent lasts all day long and is not too strong.
Jamie R.
Walton, WV
I got this as a gift for my sister. It smells great and it's whimsical. I thought the price was a little high for what you get.
Terri V.
Very cute packaging! I love this as a Disney collector item but I don't use the perfume.
Maria D.
Stamford, CT
My daughter has this perfume a long with other Disney perfumes. I love the Minnie Mouse specially ur smells good.
Destiny T.
Fort Riley, KS
Mickey Mouse is one of my favorite childhood shows that I used to watch and still do watch to be completely honest. So I think this is a great product and even after you've finished using it you can use the bottle and Bo's as collectables.
madison  l.
Eden, UT
Is this a perfume or just something that you spray on your face to feel better?
This really is what it says for women AND it's smells like mice and attracts dirty rats love it though
Jennifer G.
Ridgewood , NY
These are the perfect little gifts to give a little girl they smell amazing they are a good price and what little girl doesn't love to smell good!! I love the Daisy Duck one It was my first perfume ever and I still buy it till this day!
Amanda T.