BY DISNEY

Disney Minnie Mouse Peekabo Walker: Age Range: 6 months and up Removable piano station with lights and sounds for on-the-go fun Fun toys include roller drum, Minnie bead chaser and clicky flower 3 easy adjustable height positions Removable seat pad is easy to clean High seat back provides additional support Disassembles for easy storage Link loops for attaching more toys see more...

Buy on Target*
Anali G.
Anali G.
Jacksonville Beach, FL
Review for: Disney Minnie Mouse Peekabo Walker
I bought Minnie Mouse PeekABoo Walker for my little princess , she loves it . I founded for a great prize , 100% recommended for other moms . Easy to put away and you can remove the piano station that comes with it . Great great baby walker !
Giovanna F.
Giovanna F.
Colton, CA
Review for: Disney Minnie Mouse Peekabo Walker
My boyfriend recently bought this for our daughter. She is 6 months and she loves it. The little toys are so cute and I like that it has music and light. The walker is very easy to assemble and it is very light as well. I do recommend this walker for other babies.
Megan W.
Megan W.
Review for: Disney Minnie Mouse Peekabo Walker
My daughter got this from my baby shower. We have used it yet but it looks adorable. It's has multiple activities on it and it makes sounds. Will definitely keep baby entertained. I definitely recommend.