Disney MINNIE MOUSE MULTI-BIN TOY ORGANIZER uploaded by Cynthia S.

BY DISNEY

Find storage furniture at Target.com! Keep your child's toys neat and tidy with this minnie mouse multi-bin toy organizer from delta children's products. It includes six bins of differing sizes to accommodate a variety of toys, books and accessories. Made of sturdy wood composite, this organizer is painted in pretty shades of purple and lavender. Each bin features its own design inspired by minnie mouse or daisy duck. see more...

• I have a one year old and she is constantly running around and th...2 Answers
  • Does this take up a lot of room?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Courtney D.
Courtney D.
Louisville, KY
Mega Parent Expert
I bought this for my kids a little over a year ago.Really helps to keep their toys organized.  Doesn't cost an arm and a leg and is sturdy enough to even hold their bigger toys.
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Middleburg, FL
As cute as this is, my daughter at age four was able to tear up the containers with ease and she is not rough with her things. It's basically just a small layer of cardboard making the containers keep their shape. It's bright, it's colorful, and it looks very nice in a child's room but it's very easily ruined if not careful, and if too much weight is added.
Cynthia S.
Cynthia S.
I have this cute stand I got it from Walmart and it's so adorable I use it for her toys and books it's easy for my daughter to reach her toys and take out and an addition is that's it's minnie mouse she has everything minnie it's cute I Love It!
Kara H.
Kara H.
Owensboro, KY
My daughter is 1 and a half and it is short enough for her to run over and grab her stuff it is also good to help stay organized its super cute and is perfect for the little girl themed room
Ashleigh G.
Ashleigh G.
Medford, OR
This is great for any mom! it lets you organize all those toys the way you want which makes them much easier for the little rugrats to find what there little hands are looking for
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
This looks amazing. I love it. I would love to have one for my little one. her toys be all over the place. this would be a perfect toy organizer.
alondra c.
alondra c.
This are great because it lets me organize my brothers toys and not have a mess all over the floor.
cristal s.
cristal s.
N Las Vegas, NV
This is great to have ive had these for a my 3 kids very useful for toys, clothes, and shoes!
Robin K.
Robin K.
Fort Smith
Every child's room needs this.as they grow they learn to sort and pick up.this organizes it all.plus you can get different designs.
Darla A.
Darla A.
Yuma, AZ
This is an awesome way to keep all your toys in one place and out from underneath your feet. It hurts to step on toys.
Ayde G.
Ayde G.
Fort Worth, TX
I have a one year old and she is constantly running around and throwing toys around. Does this toy organizer help with big and small toys
Heather S.
Heather S.
Does this take up a lot of room?