Disney

Disney Minnie Mouse Bow-tique...
1733 Reviews
4 / 5
Bingo games always fun, gets everyone close. We always played at every holidays party, and laughing a lots. It's make me improve my English speaking skill also. Just party coming we always prepare another different bingo. I think I have a collection of it.
5 / 5
Great for teaching memory, games, and memory. My daughter loves to play this game. This is an extremely cute game. Great affordable gift for any disney lover.
4 / 5
Fun game for the kiddos, my niece loves everything Minnie Mouse so she loved this. The whole family can play and it’s a game she’ll have for a long time
5 / 5
Got this for my 5 year old niece who’s really into Minnie, and she loves it! She’s learning how to play the game and it’s fun to see her enjoy it so much!
5 / 5
I recently had the joy of playing the Minnie Mouse Bow-tique Bingo game with my nieces and my daughter. It was an absolute hit! The excitement that this game brought to the children's faces was heartwarming, and I couldn't be happier with their enjoyment.
5 / 5
My daughter loves minnie and her bow boutique! It’s super cute very good quality and the setup is really easy and cute. Also it is very affordable!!
4 / 5
Kids loved this laying this game. Cute and girly for little girls, pieces can be a little small for young ones but perfect for when they start to understand. Easy to set up in a matter of a minute
5 / 5
Disney Minnie Mouse Bow-Tique bingo game is such a cute game! Makes a great gift for little girls - we are a Disney loving family! We love Disney & Minnie!
5 / 5
Love love this cute bingo game disney collection. I love everything about disney. It is not just for kids but adults like us also really into it. Love it
5 / 5
My 9 y/o niece loves this game. Beautiful packaging and decent value for money. Easy to follow the instructions on play and setup. Even though there are several little pieces, the bag keeps them together.