BY DISNEY

Disney Baby Minnie Mouse Pacifier Mickey Mouse Pacifier Beloved Disney Characters BPA and Phthalate free pacifier Helps soothe and calm baby For babies 0+ monthsColor or pattern may vary from picture shown with options available for boys and girls see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Stevie D.
Cross Lanes , WV
My son LOVED these! They fit his mouth much better than the big bulky round ones! He would never put it down! Very effective product and I highly recommend these!❤️
Adal A.
Brownsville, TX
I love it! My baby loves it😍 it's super cute specially being Disney and its shaped right for his little mouth not like other pacifiers that are just round I recommend these💙
Tracy W.
Little Rock, AR
We received this pacifier at my baby shower and I thought it was cute. My son didn't like it in the beginning but now he plays with it while he goes to sleep.
elizabeth r.
Federal way , Wa
This is the kind my daughter loves, she has being using them since she was a new born.