Disney Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Inflatable Ball Pit with 25 Soft Flex Balls uploaded by Kathleen E.

BY DISNEY

Alexandra B.
Alexandra B.
Bought this for my son on Christmas and he absolutely loves it. It came with 50 balls. It sounds like a lot but it didn't even cover half of the bottom of it. I'd recommend buying at least 100 more. What I found to be very cute is that it came with patches so that when it gets a hole in it you don't have to go cheap and cover it in tape or toss it. The center piece is like a basketball hoop in a sense. You toss a ball in the top and it comes down the spiral slide back into the pit. Perfect for year round fun
Kathleen E.
Kathleen E.
My son absolutely LOVES this. He just sits in it sometimes and will watch his iPad in it. I am a little disappointed though because it was a present for his first birthday and 4 months later part of it has a hole and goes flat now.
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Council Blfs, IA
I bought this for my 16 month old. I'm amazed how big it is! My son loves to play in it, and it has an opening in the top where you can drop the balls down. The only thing that would make this better is if it included more balls.
Caila G.
Caila G.
My son got this as a gift from his grandparents for Christmas and he originally loved it. However by February it got a hole in the top and although it comes with patches, the hole was at the seam where the back netting met the top so the patches did not work. Another disappointment is that it only comes with 20 balls and although it seems like a lot in all actuality it takes about 100 balls to fill the pit up.
Erika C.
Erika C.
RAEFORD, NC
My son loves this ball pit! It has multiple ports to fill it up, nice and sturdy and does not tip over. Highly recommended
maria m.
maria m.
Is this a toy you think a two year old would like?