Disney Mickey Mouse 5-in-1 Diaper Tote uploaded by Rosalinda V.

BY DISNEY

Disney Mickey Mouse 5-in-1 Diaper Tote: Multiple pockets: 4 external pockets Light colored lining; easy to find items Sturdy double strap Bottle holder included Pouch included Wipes case included Changing pad included Dimensions: 14"W x 5-1/2"D x 12-1/2"H Material: 400D polyester and microfiber Lining easily wipes clean Questions about product recalls? Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls. see more...

Rosalinda V.
My mom had bought this as a gift for my son since we had his theme Mickey Mouse and it's great! I'm a first time mother so I overstuffed it but it's big enough! I also like the portable pad for when we go to public places and I find the pouch for his milk very useful also I use the smaller bags for all of his pacifiers. Definitely love!!!
Kelsey B.
Mendenhall , Ms
These diaper bags are great I had one for my little girl and it was awesome! Great for a mom on the go. Always had to have it with me no matter what. Holds everything your baby could possibly need!!!!
elena p.
best organizers and they last a while . They are very spacious as well. I would always be able to fit everything i needed in my diaper bag.
Marizella P.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
This is extremely cute and looks so spacious. Seems like it is great to have for all little ones necessities.
Samantha g.
Pasadena, TX
I love this product I recommend it it has a lot of space and a lot of things .
Topeka P.
This design is very similar to the design that I have for my son. He's had it for about two years now and it has held up pretty well . It's affordable about $20 at Walmart . I had my eye on it for a long time when I was first pregnant and I had to get it for my baby. It comes with a wipes container, and other great compartments too.! Really the only thing that came off was the zipper tag. Other than that it's a perfect bag with lots of Space in my opinion! I do recommend this to parents
Christine B.
Bay city, MI
I only ever used the diaper bag itself. However it was nice and spacious. Enough rooms for a days worth of diapers and wipes, and some extra clothes. It was easily washed as well.
Ingrid P.
Lindo bolsa do Mickey é linda e muito boa pra carregar coisas. De ótima qualidade
Dulce M.
Linda pañalera... No se ve tan aparatosa como otras y el diseño muy lindo......