BY DISNEY

In this fountain, Mickey Mouse stretches on tip-toe to get a refreshing sip of water. So realistic, you'll want to line up behind him for your own drink! This classic Mickey item will be a hit with collectors. Place indoors or out on a flat, water resistant surface to enjoy the soothing sound of bubbling water. see more...

Nicole T.
Nicole T.
To freaking cute. My two year old fell in love with it at the store and we just couldn't pas it up he just kept saying mouse mouse mouse
Bianca B.
Bianca B.
Mc Carr, KY
I love it!!!! I am a huge disney fan and my son loves mickey mouse! ! ! Needless to say, this sets in my front yard now :)
Felecia F.
Felecia F.
Tarzana , CA
This is absolutely adorable. Instead of a fountain I would love to have this near where kids play. Such a cool item.
Erin O.
Erin O.
This is so cute! My daughter would love to have this in our yard, I'm sure! She loves all things Mickey! adorable!
diane c.
diane c.
This is absolutely the cuttest. My nephew likes talking to him hah. The colors on Mickey are bright, which I like
Christine Mae M.