BY DISNEY

Original score composed by Robert M. Sherman and Robert B. Sherman. Principal cast includes: Julie Andrews (Mary Poppins); Dick Van Dyke, Glynis Johns, David Tomlinson, Karen Dotrice, Matthew Garber, Ed Wynn, The Pearlie Chorus, Richard M. Sherman, J. Pat O'Malley. Music arranged and conducted by Irwin Kostal. Producers: Ron Kidd, Randy Thornton, Ted Kryczko. Includes liner notes by Randy Thornston. Digitally remastered by Shawn Murphy, Bruce Botnick and Jeff Sheridan (Soundworks, Hollywood, California), and John Polito (Audio Mechanics, Los Angeles, California).Composer/Lyricists: Richard M. Sherman; Robert B. Sherman. Personnel: Ginny Tyler, Marc Breaux, Bill Lee, Hermione Baddeley, Nackvid Keyd, Karen Dotrice, Marni Nixon, Matthew Garber, Paul Frees, Reta Shaw, Thurl Ravenscroft (vocals); Richard M. Sherman (kazoo); Irwin Kostal (sound effects); Julie Andrews (vocals, whistling); Dave Tomlinson, Dick Van Dyke, Ed Wynn, Glynis Johns (vocals); Elsa Lanchester. Audio Mixers: Jeff Sheridan; John Polito; Shawn Murphy; Bruce Botnick. Liner Note Author: Randy Thornton. Recording information: Richard Sherman's Home (04/12/1963-02/??/1989).Director: Robert Stevenson. Editor: Randy Thornton. Arranger: Irwin Kostal.A beautifully remastered and expanded version of the soundtrack to the innovative blend of live action and animation that some critics have called MY FAIR LADY for tots and the best children's movie ever made. Hyperbole? Perhaps, but there's no doubt that MARY POPPINS is the most inventive film musical of the '60s, with a score by longtime Disney contract writers Richard and Robert Sherman that positively brims with hits ("Chim-Chimeree," "Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious," "A Spoonful of Sugar"). Interesting, perhaps ironic, historical footnote: The remastering here was partially supervised by Bruce Botnick, best known as the engineer on all of the Doors' albums. see more...

Disney Mary Poppins - Special Edition Original Sountrack
  • "One of my all time favorite Disney movies and great family entertainment!" in 1 review
  • "I also dick van dyke :) I know every single song on this movie i use to watch it all the time when I was a kid.love everything about this movie " in 1 review
  • "i love the movie mary poppings is my fave to watch the best movie ever its really good movie i watch all the time when im bored " in 1 review
#nerdygirl ..
This is one of my mom's favorite movies. This movie teaches children respect and to have fun while doing chores. Thank you Disney for all the fun and creative movies you have made.
Janet D.
Old Orchd Bch, ME
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Mary Poppins, such a wonderful, feel-good film. The music still feels as good as new. My absolute favorite song is of course Feed The Birds, this always makes me cry! Mr. Van Dyke, although a great performance, cannot do an English accent (trust me, I know). Saving Mr. Banks, with Emma Thompson and Tom Hanks is about how Disney got the film made, the author was not keen and put Disney off for over 20 years.
Sage T.
Midland, MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I am always a fan of Julie Andrews. This soundtrack has my heart with Jolly songs about regular things. It makes you appreciate small details that may have been taken for granted such as laughter, feeding birds and taking medicine. It's a lovely movie that is also a must see
Brianna V.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Oh my goodness this is a lifesaver. My daughter is slightly obsessed with Mary Poppins. We don't have a TV in the car but I pop this in and it's like she's watching the whole movie. She sings along to every song!
Dani F.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This classic movie wouldn't be as loved as it is today without the wonderful music that goes along with it! These fun, beautiful tunes will have you and your little ones singing and dancing along. Would recommend!
Melanie B.
Cheektowaga, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Disney classic- enough said there, right! ? If you're looking for more Mary Poppins love, check out "Mr. Banks". It is a little slow to get into and not nearly as colorful and cheery but definitely worth a watch.
Olivia R.
west monroe, LA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love Mary Poppins! Julie Andrews was the best choice for this role! I also dick van dyke :) I know every single song on this movie i use to watch it all the time when I was a kid.love everything about this movie
Slady U.
CORONA, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I just finished watching this with my girls, I love this movie, so magical. Be ready for the questions from your kids, this movie brings out kids imagination.
Tania C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Definitely underrated! One of my favorite Disney movies. Julie Andrews definitely makes Mary Poppins come to life. The movie from start to finish is amazing.
Deborah L.
Dixon, MO
Love this movie when I was growing up as can't wait to have my daughter watch this movie with me on one of our mother daughter date nights we have
Olivia R.
west monroe, LA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
What's your favorite song? A teaspoon full of sugar & super........etc
lena O.
Stockton, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
What kind of cough medicine was it? And did Mary Poppins really no how to fly and hope in to paints?