Disney Magical World (Nintendo 3DS) uploaded by Kristen C.

BY NINTENDO

A new life awaits you in the magical world of disney! Meet and interact with over 60 of your favorite disney characters while exploring the worlds of alice in wonderland, cinderella, aladdin, and winnie the pooh. When you can manage your own café filled with disney magic and set off on ghost hunting quests, your life becomes the adventure. go customization crazy! Build new furniture to decorate your café with, and your own personal room above it. Put together hundreds of disney themed outfits with collectable clothes and accessories for your avatar. You can even plant and harvest crops, learn new greetings, and collect... see more...

Jaycie O.
Mililani, HI
Gamer Expert Level 2
Great for Disney fans!!! Discover the world of Disney. Help your friends Donald, Daisy, Minnie... Explore worlds and meet your favorite Disney characters. Open up a restaurant and collect Disney outfits. There is so much to do in Disney! Such great fun!
Lindsey T.
Newbury, MA
This is the most amazing game I have ever played. To me it is like if disneyworld and animal had a baby. The graphics are so clear and detailed and there is so much to do in the game. I love all the outfit choices and choices to decorate your room and your cafe. I also love the variety of world you get to enter and play in. I think my favorite part is how the scenery changes according to the season and how at night there is a fireworks show. I would do anything for them to release another version of this! It's that amazing!
Brittany O.
I love this game so much and am really hoping they release number 2 to US, it is already in Japan and I am so jealous! I don't know if it's just my love for Disney in general but any Disney fan would love this. It has so much thought put into it and is a combination of Animal Crossing and Harvest moon, which are both games I love, but with a Disney twist and some action as you need to battle bosses along the way for your quests. The bosses in the end are quite challenging so I think it could be for ages 12+ and any fan from kid to adult would love it.
Kati L.
Saginaw, MI
I originally bought this for my daughter but found out she was too young to play it, so I did instead! I love it! It's very fun and there are so many worlds and so much to do. My only issue is that you do need certain things to make outfits or meals or furniture or whatever, and that means you might be playing the same levels over and over until you get what you need because you don't always get them. Still, it is fun and I love playing it. (:
Ellie E.
Alpharetta, GA
I love this game! It's a combination of Rune Factory, Animal Crossing, and Harvest Moon. It's super cute because of the different disney characters, and it's so fun to explore and create new clothes and furniture.
Dannie P.
I am an 18 year old girl who plays this game and let me tell you, it's so much fun! You go around doing quests to get stickers and the more stickers you get, the more things you can unlock. It has so many disney characters for you to interact with too!
Brittany K.
Sunland, CA
This game is so much fun and there is such a large variety of things to do. you can garden, run a cafe, battle ghosts and monsters, and unlock levels I can play this all day easily.
Kimberly M.
Greenville, SC
Gamer Expert Level 1
I love playing this game! It's really fun trying to get all of the themes together and then having parties with special characters. This game is so interactive you can easily play it for hours. it's really fun but it's maybe also kin of mind numbing haha,
Casey P.
This game is pretty fun. And it's easy since it's intended for kids. So I can actually pass levels and achieve things, unlike other games.
Hailey R.
Bakersfield
Love this game I am a Disney fanatic and I like to pretend i am at the park and it's just a fun game and I'm ready to try the 2nd one