Disney LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean: The Video Game (PlayStation 3) uploaded by Ambar C.

BY DISNEY

Sail the 7 seas with jack sparrow and his friends in lego pirates of the caribbean: the video game. Designed for use on your ps3 system, it's a great way to relive the adventures from the pirates of the caribbean films. see more...

Charise R.
Manchester, New Hampshire
i have to say even for an adult the lego games can be so much fun. I really like how this game is made. you can go any where at anytime you want and finish the challenge. my kids have a blast playing it. Thinking about playing this when i stream someday. I dont care that is what gamer;s do!!
Kristina S.
Springfield, OR
I love the LEGO games and always recommend them to people just because of how entertaining the humor is and the replay value is great if you want to collect everything. This game is by far one of my favorite LEGO games.
Rebecca B.
A fun game, great for kids 8+. Very entertaining, using lots of creativity. Easily challenging you to expand and problem solve. Disney does a great job at creating Pirates of the Carribean into a video game great for kids. boys and girls will both love this game. I very much recommend this as a gift!
Katherine A.
Tumwater, WA
When u first got this game it was one of the 3 games I got and I tried the other 2 game that I got and I did not like them and I tried this game and I really liked it
Amber N.
Albuquerque, NM
I really enjoy playing all the lego games, and this one is the same. It was really cute, seemed shorter to me than some of the others, but enjoyable nonetheless.
Ambar C.
This is the fist Lego game I played. I bought it for my niece and nephew and I played with my sister more that they do. I love it, is very entertaining.
Lauren T.
Austin, TX
Lego always comes out with super fun games. I love to play this with my family. I have a 6 year old and an 8 year old and it is easy for them to play.
Lorena G.
All the lego games are so much fun but this one has to be one of mine and my sons favorite one . He loves playing this game over and over again .
Nicole D.
San Diego, CA
I loved this game so much I played it twice and played all of the extras bought all of the characters my all time favorite Legos game !
Jennifer G.
San Antonio, TX
I have to say this is one of my favorite of the Lego game series. I am constantly finding myself going back and replaying this one!