ElectronicsVideo Games & ConsolesPlayStation GamesDisney
LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean: The Video Game (PlayStation 3)

Disney LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean: The Video Game (PlayStation 3)

by Disney

Sail the 7 seas with jack sparrow and his friends in lego pirates of the caribbean: the video game. Designed for use on your ps3 system, it's a great way to relive the adventures from the pirates of the caribbean films.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Disney LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean: The Video Game (PlayStation 3)!
How would you rate this product?
Tonilynn R.
Zion, IL
Gamer Expert Level 2
1,255 reviews
If your kids like Pirates Of The Caribbean and Jack Sparrow plus Lego's well this is the game for them. Amazing graphics and easy to build and scourge for treasures and help Jack Sparrow save the day.
Chelsie D.
Gamer Expert Level 2
Disney LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean: The Video Game (PlayStation 3) uploaded by Chelsie D.
I love LEGO video games and my kids do too! They have a blast & laugh the whole time they’re playing this game 😁
Dawn M.
Long Beach, CA
Gamer Expert Level 1
i pretty much love any of the lego games for the PS3 and the pirates one is just as fun! love the hidden nods to the movie that aren't as obvious
VE0346660 Ambar C.
Disney LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean: The Video Game (PlayStation 3) uploaded by VE0346660 Ambar C.
This is the fist Lego game I played. I bought it for my niece and nephew and I played with my sister more that they do. I love it, is very entertaining.
Kristina S.
Springfield, OR
I love the LEGO games and always recommend them to people just because of how entertaining the humor is and the replay value is great if you want to collect everything. This game is by far one of my favorite LEGO games.
Lauren T.
Georgetown, TX
Lego always comes out with super fun games. I love to play this with my family. I have a 6 year old and an 8 year old and it is easy for them to play.
Sharlie B.
Marietta, GA
One of my favorite Lego games. Easy to play, never gets tiring. Fiancé and I love playing this together.
Riah W.
Gamer Expert Level 3
1,900 reviews
I played this game and gained all of the trophies. I'm not the biggest fan of Lego games, but I'm a really big fan of the pirates of caribbean so this was a great game to play. I loved collecting all of the pieces in order to build different places in the game.
Charise R.
Manchester, New Hampshire
i have to say even for an adult the lego games can be so much fun. I really like how this game is made. you can go any where at anytime you want and finish the challenge. my kids have a blast playing it. Thinking about playing this when i stream someday. I dont care that is what gamer;s do!!
Nicole D.
San Diego, CA
I loved this game so much I played it twice and played all of the extras bought all of the characters my all time favorite Legos game !

Looking for your answer?