Disney LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean: The Video Game (Nintendo Wii)

by Disney

Lego pirates of the caribbean: the video game re-creates the action, adventure and hilarious moments of the pirates of the caribbean stories in lego form, incorporating the humor of lego mini figures and fantastic worlds built from lego bricks. Players can take on the roles of more than 70 characters and experience the pirate adventures, irreverent humor and amazing creatures of the pirates of the caribbean films through action-adventure game play and quirky lego scenes. Experience all the memorable scenes from the first three films, as well as those in the fourth film, pirates of the caribbean: on stranger tides, in the humorous and...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Disney LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean: The Video Game (Nintendo Wii)!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Its crazy how the game follows the story line of all movies!” in reviews
“Overall, I did enjoy playing the game and getting all the extra things and whatnot, and I would definitely recommend it to anyone who is already familiar with the LEGO games.” in reviews
“So much fun and it's neat facing control of all of you're favorite characters.” in reviews
Milwaukee, WI
This game is fun for children and adults to play. There is a lot of different parts of this game which makes you want to keep playing so you can complete it 100%.
Gamer Expert Level 3
Cute game, follows the story line well. Good graphics. Hover, get sea sick during some of the levels because of the constant screen moving motion of the ocean.
Kissimmee, FL
I loved playing this game on the Wii. I wish it had more levels to complete. I found myself finishing this version faster than the other Lego games.
Riverside, CA
I love all the lego game series! Its interesting to see the characters in lego form. Its crazy how the game follows the story line of all movies!
Seattle, Wa
Love the set up of this game and the levels are pretty fun. Not my favorite of the lego collection, but definitely a solid game.
Redwood City, CA
Love all the Lego wii games. So creative! The story lines are accurate but you have to think critically to complete chsllenges
Love all the Legos games! It's great recreating all the pirates movies! Wait a while and the prices will go down. Be patient
Kennesaw, GA
I LOVE any LEGO videogames. This one definitely does not disappoint! Follows story line well and is great for young kids.
Myrtle Beach , SC
Gamer Expert Level 2
I love to play Pirates of the Caribbean with my son, it follows along with the movies and is super cute
Good game love lego but somthing about it is a lot better than most lego games for some reason

Looking for your answer?