BY DISNEY

Lego pirates of the caribbean: the video game re-creates the action, adventure and hilarious moments of the pirates of the caribbean stories in lego form, incorporating the humor of lego mini figures and fantastic worlds built from lego bricks. Players can take on the roles of more than 70 characters and experience the pirate adventures, irreverent humor and amazing creatures of the pirates of the caribbean films through action-adventure game play and quirky lego scenes. Experience all the memorable scenes from the first three films, as well as those in the fourth film, pirates of the caribbean: on stranger tides, in the humorous and... see more...

• "Its crazy how the game follows the story line of all movies!" in 2 reviews
  • "So much fun and it's neat facing control of all of you're favorite characters." in 1 review
  • "Overall, I did enjoy playing the game and getting all the extra things and whatnot, and I would definitely recommend it to anyone who is already familiar with the LEGO games." in 1 review
Riah W.
1,894 reviews
Gamer Expert Level 3
I loved playing this game; I'm a really big fan of the Pirates of the Caribbean series. This is my favourite Lego game, aside from the batman ones. I loved collecting all of the pieces and exploring and beating different levels of the game. I loved being able to play different characters, too.
Jennifer R.
Kansas City, MO
I love LEGO movie games but this one is prob one of my favorites. It is easy to play and is great for killing time when I am bored. The storyline is really funny as well. This one is def worth getting!
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Gamer Expert Level 1
Disney LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean: The Video Game (Nintendo DS) My nephew loves this game keeps him busy and I feel good not a violent game cost a little bit if you do not get it on sale but so worth it not sure if it would be similar to others he likes it so thats all that matters and plays it for hours if I would let him
Amanda H.
I love playing this game with my son we have so much fun. My only issues with the game is the download time and also figuring out where you left off in the game.
Heather W.
Mount Juliet, TN
I'm a HUGE fan of the POTC movies and the LEGO games, so I was beyond excited when I heard about this game. Unfortunately, I haven't played it about a year, so remembering specifics of what I liked and didn't like escape me. From what I CAN remember, I didn't get as much enjoyment from it as I did with the Harry Potter and Star Wars games, but it was still cute and had its funny cutscene moments. I also remember it being a little glitchy at times (i.e. character getting stuck in places, needed bricks not being there, etc) and some of the levels were so dark that I actually had to change my screen brightness just to see where I needed to go next. Overall, I did enjoy playing the game and getting all the extra things and whatnot, and I would definitely recommend it to anyone who is already familiar with the LEGO games.
Joanna F.
Although we were not big fans of the movie, we absolutely loved this game. So much fun to play as partners and unlock all the goodies. Great graphics and music. Easy to play and great for all ages.
Merinda G.
This game is so fun it's exactly like the movie.I love unlocking the characters and levels I beat the game and overall it was pretty easy and simple I just wish it was a little more difficult and gave a challenge honestly.
Mandy Jo C.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is one of my sins favorites and I have to admit, I have been playing with him from the beginning and I'm hooked. So much fun and it's neat facing control of all of you're favorite characters.
Jordan C.
Charlottesvle, VA
I didn't think I would have this much playing this game. I played it at a friends house first then went out and bought my own copy! I love how it follows the storyline of the movies
Amy C.
Saint Peters, MO
My 7 year old son loved playing this game, as did I! It's great for all ages. It's simple enough to understand your goal or mission for the level. I would highly recommend this game.