BY DISNEY

Lego pirates of the caribbean: the video game re-creates the action, adventure and memorable moments of the pirates of the caribbean mythology in lego form, incorporating the humor of lego minifigures and fantastic worlds built from lego bricks. Players can take on the roles of more than 70 characters and experience the pirate adventures, irreverent humor and amazing creatures of the pirates of the caribbean films through action-adventure gameplay and quirky lego cut scenes. Throughout the game, players also have the freedom to explore environments from the highly acclaimed movie series. see more...

• "Great game!" in 1 review
  • "I don't think we've come across a Lego game that my kids don't enjoy playing." in 1 review
  • "The game play is great and you can play for hours and unlock new characters and prizes." in 1 review
Morgan S.
Cincinnati, OH
I LOVE the Lego series of games. I have always loved the Pirates franchise and was excited to see this game come out, I preordered it and everything.
I actually liked the storyline for Pirates 2&3 more in the game than I did the movie.
The game itself played through pretty quickly, I was a little disappointed in that alone.
Valerie W.
Atlanta, GA
I love the Lego series for my Nintendo 3DS. The game play is great and you can play for hours and unlock new characters and prizes. I made it my mission to unlock every single thing for this game. I really enjoyed playing as the different characters from all of the movies.
Leporcsha T.
Las Vegas, NV
I really enjoy the Lego series of games. This has to be my favorite. Because we love the film. Quest are simple and its enjoyable for me to see my children enjoy reading, to complete tasks!!
Victoria A.
Huntington , IN
All of the Lego games are so fun, and this one is no different. There is always so much to do! Definitely well worth the price and time if you love Pirates of the Caribbean!
Aminta G.
Riverside, CA
Gamer Expert Level 4
If you love Pirates of the Caribbean and you love legos then you will love this game. It has similar humor to the movie. The characters have personality. It's a cute game!
Jamie F.
My children love any of the lego video games, this isno exception. They enjoy playing it on their ds. It seems to challenge them enough to keep at it.
Mary F.
Austin, TX
My son would love this game but i will wait until he gets a little older. He is into Disney for now and Thomas and Lego app games.
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
I love this game. I'm a huge fan of Johnny depp and pirates of the Caribbean. Great game! And I love the Lego version
Nicole M.
Great game. Addicting. Love that it tells the story of the movie. Feel very accomplished when I reach 100% lol
Isabel F.
Miami
One of the best Lego games, I love it, I'm a big fan of the Lego games and also of Pirates of the Caribbean
Valerie W.
Atlanta, GA
Who is your favorite character to play as?
Ashly G.