BY DISNEY

Jennifer R.
Hillsboro
If you like Kim Possible as much as I do, you will love this game. It is based of Disney’s Kim Possible. Even if you didn’t watch the show you may still enjoy the game, as gameplay includes a cute storyline (similar to the show) and is very easy to get into.
Christina G.
I used to play this game all the time. I loved the show and the fact that there was a game made me so excited as a child. When I was not playing the multiple Pokemon games I had, I would play this game for hours on end. I was able to beat the game multiple times.
Lorna R.
Kim Impossible has been a great cartoon. It is a lot of fun as a game and hours of fun. If you like this Disney show you will have a great time playing the game
shaniqua j.
fort lauderdale
Played this game so long ago and I remember beating it in like 6 hours. I played it again after beating it but I started on hard so it took longer to beat.
Diana V.
OMG I love Kim possible it was my favorite cartoon of my childhood and this game is so much fun too ! Till this day I still go on YouTube and watch it (:
Jenna H.
Lancaster , CA
Aww i use to play this game all the time i miss it so much! my sisters introduced me into the game i wish we all still played it!
Gloria Z.
Miami, Fl
I used to love this show as a kid and I remember I had my gameboy too so I got this game and it's very fun! It's amazing