Disney Kids Princess Multivitamin Gummies - 1 ct. uploaded by Terri J.Disney Kids Princess Multivitamin Gummies - 1 ct. uploaded by Nicole J.

BY DISNEY #29 in Children's Vitamins

Disney princess multi-vitamin gummies contain over 10 essential vitamins and minerals for your child's healthy growth and development.* these gummies are grape, orange and cherry flavors and come in fun disney princess shapes. see more...

Buy on Target
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I buy these at my local Walmart. I love how affordable they are. My kids enjoy them because they taste delicious. I love that they are getting vitamins and are not fighting me to eat them. This is a good quality product that is fun for the kids and taste great. I will continue to buy these for my home. I totally recommend these
Carolanne S.
St Petersburg, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These multi vitamins work great. They really help me sleep all though the night. I bought them at Walmart or target. They work great. I would definitely use this product over other products. I would recommend this to anyone having trouble sleeping.
kayla y.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love these gummies for my little princess. She doesn't give me a hard time taking them. They have a great taste and sometimes I even take them. Awesome buy and highly recommend.
Brittany D.
Le Mars, IA
We buy character multi vitamins for our daughter and she seems to like them. They are very sugary but if they have the needed vitamins in them then that is alright. They aren't expensive and she only has one a day so they last a long time.
Terri J.
Plymouth, IN
My kids love taing this vitamins. I have to keep them hidden or they'll try to sneak them. We tried the Flintstone ones first, but they wouldn't take them. These have a pleasant taste for them and has helped their appetite. Definitely would recommend these!
Alexandra D.
I really like these vitamins. I don't like adult vitamins and these taste really good. The only thing is that if any moisture/ heat gets near it, the gummies stick to the container making them hard to take out.
hazel l.
I'll be honest not sure if it's really healthy or not but my niece likes this i tried one and i didn't like the taste of it. But they like it a lot.
Aurora G.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
My girls just love taking there Disney kids princess Multivitamins in the moring they feel great and i feel happy giving it to them.
Ashley M.
Lowville, NY
My daughter loves these vitamins. she always picks the princesses over anything else. they taste good and she enjoys taking them.
Rita P.
My three children love these vitamins. They enjoy the taste and I enjoy knowing that they are getting their nutrition.
Yasmine N.
Carrollton, GA
Are these any good for children?