BY DISNEY #43 in Children's Vitamins

Provides Essential Vitamins And Minerals For Your Child's Healthy Growth And Development.* Contains Vitamin A For Eye Health, B Vitamins For Energy Metabolism And Vitamins C &Amp; D For Immune Function.* Two Gummies Contain 400 Iu Of Vitamin D Which Is The Dosage Recommended By Pediatricians For Children.** Vitamin D Promotes Healthy Bones, Teeth And Immune System Health.* Provides 11 Vitamins And Minerals 6 Magical Shapes Great Taste And Fun To Eat No Artificial Flavors Or Colors Free Of Wheat, Milk Or Milk Derivatives * This Product Is Not Intended To Diagnose, Treat, Cure Or Prevent Any Disease. **The American Academy Of Pediatrics Recommends Children And Adolescents Receive At Least 400 Iu Of Vitamin D Per Day From Food Or Supplements. see more...

Stevie D.
Stevie D.
Cross Lanes , WV
My kids love these! I buy them all the time and they remind me to take their vitamins everyday if I forget!! Lol That's saying something. They taste good and are good for you! Very satisfied with this product!
Jada R.
Jada R.
Chester, VA
Wellness Guru Expert
I love love these when. I was i tried these when i was little girl i recommend theses
Carolanne S.
Carolanne S.
St Petersburg, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
These multi vitamins work great. They really help me sleep all though the night. I bought them at Walmart or target. They work great. I would definitely use this product over other products. I would recommend this to anyone having trouble sleeping.
Ashlynn h.
Ashlynn h.
York, ME
I have been buying these gummy vitamins for 3 years now and i love them. My son loves them as well. They taste great. easy to chew and swallow and he loves them. I really wish they would make more boy themed ones but other than that this is worth the money and I think its a great product!
Tanya V.
Tanya V.
Beloit, WI
Love these I sometimes take these with my niece just to show her vitamins are good for you and make you stronger !
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Jackson, SC
Absolutely love these vitamins for my kids. They don't like many but these were a hit.
Tasha C.
Tasha C.
Spring hill
Disney Kids Fairies Multivitamin with Calcium Gummies are these the chewy soft ones? I bought my son some kind of paw patrol vitamins and he hated them. They were so hard.