BY DISNEY

Minnie Mouseke-puzzles brings video jigsaw puzzles to the iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch! Designed for the Disney Junior fan in your family, mouseke-puzzles are intuitive but challenging, with puzzle pieces that are fun and easy for small hands to move into position. And each puzzle, once successfully completed, magically transforms into a video starring Minnie Mouse and her friends! Features: •More than 25 unique puzzles and videos! •Three difficulty settings for kids of different ages and abilities! •Surprise videos starring Minnie Mouse, Daisy and more! •Stuck on a puzzle? Use the in-game hint button! For more Minnie Mouse watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse on Disney Junior on Disney Channel. see more...

Suzette C.
I like that there are different difficulty settings. My 4 year old was getting use to the puzzles so I increased the difficulty to keep him occupied, which worked great.
Elina L.
Very easy app to learn, my daughter loves it and minnie is her favorite character.. i love that this app is fun and also a learning app!
Gracie G.
My baby Loovvvveees puzzles!!! We love this Minnie one! It's so cute! We have a million! We do them everyday. It's quality. Love!
candice J.
Kilgore, TX
Who doesn't love Minnie Mouse? hours of fun to help the young at heart not feel so old and to have some memories with the kids.
Emily F.
Somerset, KY
This is a really cute piece to add to your office if you're a Disney fan. It doesn't slide all over the table either!
Yanira G.
Los Angeles, CA
My daughter loves it :) I love that she has one of her favorite characters and at the same time she's learning!
Sabrina S.
Tacoma, WA
Great app for kids. This kept the little girl I nannyed occupied for a couple minutes while I pprepared lunch
Hillary T.
Las Vegas, NV
This is a really good app! My cousins love playing this all day! I definitely recommend to downloas this
marissa d.
Pittsburg, California
I love all the minnie movies and It is always a perfect gift to give a kid for a birthday gift.
tiffany m.
Anderson, CA
This is amazing... Little kids eat this stuff up and it gets their brains working...