BY DISNEY

Jonas follows the lucas brothers as they go about their everyday, but not so normal lives. It features other main characters from the show,... see more...

• Omg! I've never seen this game. And I still have my ds and I love...1 Answers
  • This is something that any little girl would love!!2 Answers
Kayela K.
Muskegon, MI
If you're like me and love jonas brothers and task games you will love jonas. based on the disney channel television show Jonas the game allows you to play through the plot of the first season of jonas.
Ashley B.
Jonesboro, AR
Game is pretty simple, not challenging at all. You play as the Jonas brothers and do random activities. This game is for die hard Jonas Brothers fans only just about.
Brittany J.
Gamer Expert Level 4
Ha I had this game. It was game basically to waste time when I was younger. It's a whatever game, you pretend your them and do daily in the life activities.
Amy R.
Provo, UT
Perfect for just hanging out on a Sunday afternoon. It isn't really complicated or challenging, but it is fun. Especially if you love the Jonas Brothers.
Kelli r.
Not a bad game for younger kids and true Jonas brother fans. This game is one of the better Disney games featuring people I've seen.
Bianca F.
Very simple game. Although i was (am) a huge jonas brothers fanatic so of course it was one of my faves!
Natasha C.
Really don't like the jones brothers so i wouldn't tell anyone to buy this DS game!
tiffany r.
Clarksburg, OH
This is something that any little girl would love!!
Julia E.
Omg! I've never seen this game. And I still have my ds and I love it, I also still love the Jonas brothers. Lol what is this game about, like what do you do?