BY DISNEY #8 in Makeup Bags & Organizers

Perfect for Carrying Beauty Essentials Disney Jasmine Design 2 Zipper Closure 3 Convenient Wrist Band The SOHO x Disney Jasmine Wristlet is the ideal companion. This handy bag is no diamond in the rough, it features a classic Disney moment of true love on the outside, while the inside is lined with a tonal illustration of what Jasmine s world is all about. The zipper closure will keep your phone, compact and cards safe while the wrist band allows for easy toting. Throw it in your bag or use alone. Let your heart decide. see more...

Samantha B.
Orlando
Princess Jasmine has always had a special place in my heart. It's very difficult to find things with her on it. So, I was thrilled when I found this. I've used it both as a wallet but also as a makeup bag. It's convenient to carry around and definitely light weight.

Easy to clean (I just throw into the wash with a load of laundry)
Megan G.
Framingham , MA
So adorable and I’m a huge Disney fanatic, my only wish is that it came with a way to organize the compartments a bit more- and maybe slightly more space! But it’s well made and gorgeous!
member-533949a5c
This bag is adorable! Such a cute picture in front and yet it's so handy! I can fit all my makeup in there for on the go. A great price too! I'd love to see more Disney princesses on the front as well!
Karen R.
Burleson, TX
Jasmine Wristlet is the ideal companion. This handy bag is no diamond in the rough, it features a classic Disney moment of true love on the outside, while the inside is lined with a tonal illustration of what Jasmine's world is all about. The zipper closure will keep your phone, compact and cards safe while the wrist band allows for easy toting. Throw it in your bag or use alone. Let your heart lead the way
Alise S.
The quality is not very high, but it will stand up to light frequent use. I wouldn't recommend putting too much inside if you are going to hang on to the wristlet by the the cord. Also do not be too rough with the zipper. You absolutely cannot overstuff this bag or the zipper will probably break.
Becky C.
Middlesex, NJ
I cannot give this a bad review solely because it is disney. However, It is not the best quality. The picture is kind of grainy. The zipper broke on me. But i do love it because it is disney. I would recommend for someone who isn't going to use this bag often since it did break on me.
Emily d.
Lake Oswego, OR
This wallet is so cute, and I love Jasmine so much! I wish the image on the wallet was a little more sturdy, after a while it started to peel and I couldn't use it anymore. It's a great lil wallet and I had it all through high school. Makes a great gift.
Amanda S.
This is so cute! As a Disney lover, this wristlet is one of my favorites. Graphics are bright and the bag itself is durable. Plus, the Disney company offers one of the best return policies if you were to happen to not like it.
Amanda S.
Chattanooga, TN
I bought this for my daughter because she loves jasmine, she's always been her favorite princess, this wristlet was just the perfect size to store her lip gloss and cell phone, she absolutely loves this wristlet and takes it everywhere.
Angelica V.
Chicago , IL
I love how SoHo has come out with this Disney line, I have bought most of it, including this bag. This bag in particular I bought for my niece about two months ago and she loved it! I got myself the other bag with Jazmin and Aladin. They are so pretty and they are pretty good size.
Erica S.
Which Disney princess would you like to see on these bags?
Katrina J.
Kissimmee, FL
Where can I get it? And does it come with different princesses on the bag instead of Jasmine?
Annabel R.
Las Vegas, NV
This is so cute! Where can I find it?
Aimée M.
I needs this, where can I find it???
Audi M.
Hot Springs, AR
Where can I purchase one and what all princesses do they have?