Disney Jasmine Weekender, 1 ea

by Disney

Perfect for Carrying Beauty Essentials Disney Jasmine Design 2 Zipper Closure 3 Convenient Carrying Handle The SOHO x Disney Jasmine Mini Weekender is perfect for keeping all your most-loved beauty essentials near while on the go. A side-to-side zipper allows for easy access to bottles, compacts and more. The inside is adorned with a tonal purple lining illustrating what Jasmine s world is all about, while the outside shows a moment of true love. The Mini Weekender s double handles make for easy toting while the black patent PU on the bottom of the bag provides sturdiness and extra support.

Is this heavy material?
Start your review of Disney Jasmine Weekender, 1 ea!
How would you rate this product?
Sherwood, OR
Being a HUGE Disney freak, Of course I love this product so much. It makes me so happy whenever I look at it, and of course it is super handy for carrying my makeup in. Its just adorable :)
Muy lindo se lo dieron a mi hija y es muy util para llevar sus meriendas ,y con mucho estilo para mi hija y sobre todo super resistente.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...