BY GENERIC

Disney Jake and the Never Land Pirates Berry Treasure Bubble Bath: Tear free Gentle Hypoallergenic Pediatrician and dermatologist tested see more...

• How well does this soap bubble up? I am on the hunt for a soap th...1 Answers
  • How well does this soap bubble up? I am on the hunt for a soap th...1 Answers
Ashley P.
sandyville, WV
My son LOVES Jake!! We got him the Jake bubble bath and he loves it! It smells great, it is tear free so no burning the eyes!! It's a keeper here! We will be getting him some for Christmas to stock up!!
Amber R.
Tigard, OR
I bought this for my 5 year old son who loves Jake and the Neverland Pirates. I was surprised at how lovely this smelled and how well it bubbled up for bathtime! I think I used half of it myself! We are on our second bottle now and loving it
Sarah G.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this bubble bath because it doesn't cause a bubble frenzy but does the job with a few foamy bubbles doesn't burn my toddlers eyes so thats a plus! The consistency is super thin like water so it wont make to much bubbles! Love this.
Jessica W.
Desloge, MO
How well does this soap bubble up? I am on the hunt for a soap that bubbles up really good.
Jessica W.