BY DISNEY

• Looking for a video game for my daughter. Is this game easy and f...1 Answers
Disney Interactive Disney Tangled: The Video Game
  • "I absoluty LOVE this game it's my 3rd favorite game in the world!!" in 1 review
  • "Never played this game but the movie was so adorable and so amazing to watch..." in 1 review
Brittany S.
Aberdeen, SD
Gamer Expert
This game is cute and it's actually quite a bit of fun for a little Disney game I was pretty impressed didn't play it for a super long time but played it long enough to get a good impression of what the rest of the game is going to look like
Destiny G.
Gamer Expert
Don't know if I should get this for my sister? Is it good worth it ? Any similar games to this one help me out
Heena A.
I absoluty LOVE this game it's my 3rd favorite game in the world!! I would still give it a four star though. I mean in my experience, I have seen better. Sorry Disney! :(
Courtney V.
Craigsville, VA
Bought this for my little cousin for her birthday and she hasn't stopped playing it since she got it!
Brandy D.
Gamer Expert
Disney always amazes me. The Disney Interactive Disney Tangled: The Video Game was fun and my daughter likes this one.
Stephanie M.
Groton, CT
Great game! A bit hard to for younger children to figure out how/where to navigate but once they get the hang of it they won't want to stop playing!
Jasmine G.
San Fernando, CA
I have a win but don't really have games for it I love the movie tangled😛😛
Katherine N.
Manchester, KY
Bought this game for my niece and she played it maybe twice and never touched it again, might have just been the wrong age group (she's 8) but it didn't gel with her.
Sheila G.
Cedar Park, TX
My girls love to play this game. They take turns being Rapunzel and Flinn. It can be a little tricky for them to figure out where to go.
Maliyah W.
I absolutely loved this movie and the game, it just captures it all. I would recommend this for little kids 5-10.
Cynthia C.
Passaic, NJ
Looking for a video game for my daughter. Is this game easy and fun to play for a seven year old girl who isn't used to playing video games?