BY DISNEY

Jessica O.
Davenport, FL
Being that I'm a huge fan of the Jonas Brothers, Demi Lovato, & Taylor Swift, I love this game. It's a great game to play with your friends and laugh at how bad your singing skills are. I love it.
Priscilla P.
I know this is an old game but it's fun to use when hanging out with friends. It brings back a lot of old good childhood memories. It's just tons of fun no matter your age
Isa S.
I got this for Christmas a few years ago, when all of the songs on here were brand new, and I still play it. It is great quality, and a fun game, and the songs are like a throwback to childhood!
Julia F.
Mountain Top, PA
Okay, Sing It was so big when I was little. I would definitely get this because it is so much fun!! I wish it was still a big thing like it used to be. Bring it back!!
jacquelne w.
Louisville, KY
I had a friend who played this game at her party. We all fell madly in love with it and needles to say everyone was asking for it for Christmas and their birthdays
Laken R.
Vienna, WV
Everything DISNEY is alway wonderful! I play this game with my family whenever we have game nights and its a lot of fun!
Katie A.
Galion, OH
I love any singing games so this game was really fun for me. It's easy to follow too so you won't get lost.
Maria M.
Gamer Expert Level 3
My girls play this game the other day and they love it. They had so much fun. Perfect blame for my Divas
Alexandria V.
Los Angeles , CA
Gamer Expert Level 1
I use to play this game with my sister when we were younger great songs and really fun to sing along
Savannah
I used to love playing this game. The songs are current. It was easy to earn points.