BY DISNEY

Disney Interactive Disney Infinity Play Set Pack - Toy StoryFeatures: Works with "Play Set" Game ModeEmbark on epic adventures and discover brand new stories with Disney Infinity Play Set PacksPlay Sets unlock all-new story-mode adventures based on the character Play Sets contain 2 Character Figures and 1 Play Set piece Toy Story Play Set includes Jesse, Buzz Lightyear, and All-New Toy Story Game see more...

summer e.
These characters are sooo cute. Even if they didn't go with the video game I would have bought them they are so well made they could be just plain statues if you didn't have the game. I have the game and these are two of my favorite characters right behind stitch. They have good powers and make a good addition to my collection.
Brooke S.
columbus , OH
Toy story was one of my favorite movies growing up so when I saw they had these I had to get them asap! They are so awesome and the world is awesome too!
Tory B.
dover, DE
Another winner.. hours of entertainment for my daughter when her play mates come by. amazing graphics.. easy to use and endless fun
Chelsea C.
West Plains, MO
I bought this game it super fun to play I wish woody was included the game is over price it fun game a great game for little kids
Tracy M.
Great collectable toys and worth buying and lasts a long time..you can collect them and play with them..Good quality
Danny  M.
Grand Prairie, TX
My youngest boy toy story I believe he is everything that comes out but he absolutely loves buzz
Brandi T.
Great game! Wish disney would make more. My son loves every character. Love bonding with him!
Imane A.
El Hajeb
This product is very good wonderful and beautiful i love it i always use it in my home it is my favourite is better than other
Morgan A.
Great characters and well made. My 8 year old nephew just loves this! Hours of entertainment