ElectronicsVideo Games & ConsolesXbox GamesDisney
Interactive Infinity: Marvel Super Heroes 20 Edition - Rocket Raccoon

by Disney

Take on enemies with heavy ranged explosive powers for tactical action.

Is this a fun game/system for an adult? I love Marvel and several other of these characters, but I can't tell if it would be enjoyable for anyone other than kids. I'm reluctant to buy it for me without knowing.
What exactly does this do?
Start your review of Disney Interactive Disney Infinity: Marvel Super Heroes 2.0 Edition - Rocket Raccoon!
How would you rate this product?
Jaime P.
Mybluttle sister loves this. Its small and cute for her and shes very active and imaginative.
Jean K.
Valdosta, GA
My son lives Disney infinity. We also love rocket so this combo is prefect in our house!
Erika G.
Fort Worth , TX
My family and I love to play Disney infinity, it's one of our favorite things to do as a family. We absolutely love all the marvel character and it so happens this is my favorite.
Jade L.
Cleveland Hts, OH
Me and my family love playing with these on Disney infinity, Its never ending fun play it on xbox!
April A.
Loganville, GA
We absolutely love playing Disney Infinity! It's a game my family loves playing together and we love trying out different characters!
Stephanie J.
Elm city, NC
I originally bought the Disney Inifinty play set for my husband, yes husband. I bought the Marvel one because he's a nerd and loves all things Marvel. I didn't realize just how much he's LOVE it or just how much our kids would love it. There are so many characters to play with and change.
Rhys C.
My personal favourite gardian of the galaxy characters to be put into the game I like that it's compatible with mutiple games instead of only the one it was made for I love being able to hold this little raccoon in my hand instead of just shooting things on a TV screen. Definitely recommend deserve's 10/10 from everyone
Ask a question to the Influenster community...