BY DISNEY

With his super charged martial arts skills, iron fist is a master of combat action. see more...

Cheryl M.
Cheryl M.
Poteau , OK
My kids really enjoy Disney's game they have put out. They love all the characters and how each character brings it's own powers to the game. This particular one is a fav with my boys!
Danyelle R.
Danyelle R.
Surprise , AZ
Disney infinity is so much fun you can do so many things in that game. They have many different characters and games you can play online! I play this game for hours. And the toys that you play are awesome they don't break if you kid or someone got a hold of them I really recomend this game.
Alison O.
Alison O.
Dickson, TN
My six year old son LOVES his Iron Fist Disney Infinity character so much that he's talked about being him for Halloween next year. The character is a great addition to the Disney Infinity 2.0 lineup.
LeeAnn L.
LeeAnn L.
Saint Joseph, MO
My 11 year old loves this game and I like that it is based in creativity. They can actually use their imagination to play which is different from most video games.
kristen l.
kristen l.
My kids love this game. Just got them this character not too long ago.. Great for them to use their imagination.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Schaumburg, IL
The Marvel superheroes version is my favorite. I love all of the characters they have including the Iron Fist
A fun toy that kids love, especially those who are in love with the marvel universe.
ilene j.
ilene j.
Coconut Creek, FL
My 6yr old just had a birthday and he bought this game piece. He loves playing his infinity.
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Elm City, NC
We have nearly every single one of these Disney Infinity figurines. We love to collect them and the fact that each one is so different and unique and you've got hundreds of games in 1 when you trade out th figurines. It's fun for the entire family!