Disney Interactive Disney Infinity: Marvel Super Heroes 2.0 Edition - Hulk uploaded by Kirsten M.Disney Interactive Disney Infinity: Marvel Super Heroes 2.0 Edition - Hulk uploaded by Kirsten M.Disney Interactive Disney Infinity: Marvel Super Heroes 2.0 Edition - Hulk uploaded by Meril C.

BY DISNEY

Let hulk smash your enemies with his unstoppable super strength. see more...

• "My little brother plays this game and he's obsessed with it." in 1 review
Kirsten M.
Gamer Expert Level 1
My 5 year old was obsessed with this game from 3-5 and then he found out that they're no longer continuing the game and it broke his little heart. He's collected almost all of the characters and loves to play through the levels. I wish they would of continued making it. It's fun to play with him, as well.
Dara P.
Katy , TX
My sons favorite character! Loves using him in the game. Just as big in the game as he is in the comic books!
Norkis A.
New York
Hulk is one of the most entertaining and fun character I could play defeat the enemies and I love their color I am number 1 Hulk fans in the game ..... Disney Infinity 2.0. the initial characters are Iron Man, Black Widow, Thor, Captain America, Hulk and Hawkeye with its relevant Play Set.
Amy H.
This is my son's favorite character
He doesn't move fast but his hits are strong even without any upgrades
Meril C.
Gamer Expert Level 2
My son is a huge Hulk fan and this is one of his favorites to use when playing Disney Infinity
Cecilia V.
Kids love it. I personally have not used it but I had seen first hand how much they love it. The hulk is a favorite among kids.
Caitlin B.
Watertown, NY
My son loves hulk, so I just had to get this character for him. He is a great addition to the marvel superhero set.
Beatriz D.
Hidalgo, TX
I bought for my cousin and really love it!!!
He also is saving for all collection!!!
Krystal G.
Lake Butler, FL
I mean who doesn't like the Hulk. He definitely kicks some butt and takes some names. Very fun character.
Samantha M.
Stonewall, OK
My son loves the hulk and can't wait to run around and smash things! He enjoys seeing what all he can smash.