Disney Interactive Disney Infinity: Marvel Super Heroes 2.0 Edition - Hulk uploaded by Kirsten M.Disney Interactive Disney Infinity: Marvel Super Heroes 2.0 Edition - Hulk uploaded by Kirsten M.Disney Interactive Disney Infinity: Marvel Super Heroes 2.0 Edition - Hulk uploaded by Meril C.

BY DISNEY

Let hulk smash your enemies with his unstoppable super strength. see more...

• "My little brother plays this game and he's obsessed with it." in 1 review
Samantha M.
Stonewall, OK
My son loves the hulk and can't wait to run around and smash things! He enjoys seeing what all he can smash.
Amy H.
This is my son's favorite character
He doesn't move fast but his hits are strong even without any upgrades
Krystal G.
Lake Butler, FL
I mean who doesn't like the Hulk. He definitely kicks some butt and takes some names. Very fun character.
Megan B.
Whitehall, PA
My kids love everything about this game. my five year olds favorite character is the hulk. love it!
Meril C.
Gamer Expert Level 2
My son is a huge Hulk fan and this is one of his favorites to use when playing Disney Infinity
Daniella R.
Tobyhanna, PA
My little brother plays this game and he's obsessed with it. Such a cute game for kids
Amber S.
White Bear Lk, MN
Fun addition to our Disney Infinity 2.0 collection. Who doesn't love the Hulk Smash?
Beatriz D.
Hidalgo, TX
I bought for my cousin and really love it!!!
He also is saving for all collection!!!
Norkis A.
New York
Hulk is one of the most entertaining and fun character I could play defeat the enemies and I love their color I am number 1 Hulk fans in the game ..... Disney Infinity 2.0. the initial characters are Iron Man, Black Widow, Thor, Captain America, Hulk and Hawkeye with its relevant Play Set.
Orielle M.
Ajax, ON
The Hulk is a fun character to play with in the Disney Infinity 2.0 game. He can climb walls and can easily defeat enemies. The Hulk is a standard character in the Avengers playset and can also be unlocked to play in the Spiderman playset.