Disney Interactive Disney Infinity: Marvel Super Heroes 2.0 Edition - Hulk uploaded by Kirsten M.Disney Interactive Disney Infinity: Marvel Super Heroes 2.0 Edition - Hulk uploaded by Kirsten M.Disney Interactive Disney Infinity: Marvel Super Heroes 2.0 Edition - Hulk uploaded by Meril C.

BY DISNEY

Let hulk smash your enemies with his unstoppable super strength. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "My little brother plays this game and he's obsessed with it." in 1 review
Dara P.
My sons favorite character! Loves using him in the game. Just as big in the game as he is in the comic books!
Kirsten M.
My 5 year old was obsessed with this game from 3-5 and then he found out that they're no longer continuing the game and it broke his little heart. He's collected almost all of the characters and loves to play through the levels. I wish they would of continued making it. It's fun to play with him, as well.
Kimberly V.
Aber Prov Grd, MD
My two year old is obsessed with hulk and hulk was the first infinity character I got for him. I love everything about hulk in the game but (i know this is weird) his color is not as green as we thought it would be lol a lil grey
Kait P.
A fun you for your little one but can easily be lost. If you have littler ones it's a toy you need to keep an eye on with them since it's pretty small but great to travel around with
Krystle-Rose  P.
Moses Lake, WA
My son got this toy for his birthday, and he loves it to pieces sometimes even sleeps with it and the other members of the Avengers are sold separately. Great for 4 & Up.
Amanda D.
Dayton, TN
My nephews love Disney Infinity! We got them the hulk and they love it! Fun and engaging! Good addition for your Disney Infinity collection!
Ashley G.
San Diego, CA
This is one my daughter's favorite toys! We just bought her the infinity starter pack and she got this Hulk character as a gift.
Amy H.
This is my son's favorite character
He doesn't move fast but his hits are strong even without any upgrades
Trish W.
Bentonville, AR
You will find this in my sons stocking this year! My son loves all the hulk adventures he can get his hands on. He was even hulk for Halloween
Caitlin B.
Fort Carson , CO
My son loves hulk, so I just had to get this character for him. He is a great addition to the marvel superhero set.