BY DISNEY

Villains beware of groot's crushing strength and heavy-duty defense. see more...

• I thought my son would love this game being complete gam...3 Answers
  • "Such a fun game for all ages!" in 1 review
Caitlin B.
Fort Drum, NY
My son really likes to play Groot. I didn't realize there is a Guardians set so he has just been playing Groot in the toy box. I definitely plan I getting the set for him so that he can play outside of the toy box.
Alicia D.
Fountain Vly, CA
Who doesn't love Groot? And having this for infinity was just too perfect to pass up. Can't wait to have all of the guardian set!
Gina D.
Louisville, KY
I love this character. Is was such an asset to guardians of the Galaxy and to be able to play him in a video game is awesome.
Amanda T.
Redmond , OR
Such a fun game for all ages! Our whole house loves to play from my 6 year old to myself and I never play any video games!
Athena L.
Ogden, UT
I got this character for my nephews recently, and they LOVE it! They are all very happy to have Groot added to their set.
Melissa T.
La Mirada, CA
Just got this for my son after seeing the movie. We love Groot at our house! Infinity was on point with this game.
Madelaine M.
Who doesn't love Groot? I love guardians of the galaxy and i really, really need this set.
Debbie M.
Graceville
What I know about this game figure is that my grandson loves them! Makes a great gift.
Megan M.
My nephew absolutely loves playing with this character! I've never seen him without it
Kayla A.
las vegas, NV
So happy that they added the Marvel Super Hero characters. Groot does not disappoint.
tammy b.
Whitehorse , Yt, Yt
I thought my son would love this game being complete game hound. Not so much. He has the game and several characters and has probably spent less than 10 hours playing it in total over the last year. He drags it out here and there for 20 minutes but then loses interest pretty quick. Says he doesn't like building in the toy box mode because it the controls aren't great.