BY DISNEY

Super-charge your adventures with drax, the intergalactic destroyer. see more...

ashley p.
Winchester, VA
This figure is compatible with the Disney Infinity 2.0 game. To use it to it's full potential, I'd recommend getting the Guardians of the Galaxy playset. Just something to note, the figure is holding two small knives, they do come out of his hands with a tiny bit of force.
Levi W.
Baltimore, MD
My daughter and I play and collect and I love the mini game drax has. We have every character so far and this would fall under my top ten.
Andrea B.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Love this game!' The characters help to create new adventures. Drax is a great character and helps to enhance the Guardians game play
dominica r.
Seattle, WA
My 7 year old loves his Infinity, we got it last year for Christmas and adding new characters such as these really gets him excited.
My son loves this whole line of toys. It's hard to go wrong with these. They are durable and impossible to break. A solid hit!
Stephanie J.
Elm City, NC
I don't know just how many of these I have. A lot. We love each and every one of them because they're all so different and personable to th characters. We love to collect them!
Orielle M.
Ajax, ON
Amie P.
WATERLOO , Ontario
My kids love the Infinity products. they also make great stocking stuffers as well. We don't even have the game for them but the kids still love them.
Marianna C.
Oshawa , Ontario
I really like this figurine of Drax, it's very well made and it looks great. Game play with the character is fun as well.