Disney Interactive Disney Infinity: Marvel Super Heroes 2.0 Edition - Captain America

BY DISNEY

Captain america courageously meets evil head on with the help of his indestructible combat shield. see more...

• "You can't go wrong adding Captain America to your Disney Infinity 2.0 collection." in 1 review
Laci L.
I bought Disney Infinity for my 5 year old son to play on his Wii U. Games can get to be very expensive for the Wii as well as other gaming consoles. I thought it was a much better alternative to buy the Disney Infinity and pay $20 or less for a new figure... Instead of paying $60 or more for a new game each time. He absolutely loves this character and his infinity game.
Monique  m.
Colorado Springs, CO
My 5 and 7 year old are in love with Disney Infinity. Captain America is one of the many characters they have for this game and as long as they behave they will continue to have a growing collection. My kids love playing the missions but will also play in the toy box building and destroying things. Definitely a good toy in our household.
Angela G.
New Braunfels, TX
This character is a lot of fun to play. The only downfall is you are not given instructions on how to use his powers like you are given in the 1.0 version.
Brandi S.
Mission Viejo, Ca
You can't go wrong adding Captain America to your Disney Infinity 2.0 collection. Captain America adds a ton of excitement to the gaming experience.
Megan G.
South bend , In
We love Disney infinity! He works great just like the others :) He is one of my sons favorite characters. He like how he throws his shield.
Leslee W.
Ridgeley, WV
This is one of my son's favorite characters so he loves him in the game. He has some cool actions that my son enjoys using.
Candice B.
Tellico Plns, TN
Disney infinity is a great game for children to use their imagination and do whatever they want my nephew love game!
Samantha M.
Stonewall, OK
We bought captain America earlier this week and my son just couldn't wait to get home and play with him.
Leandra P.
Not one of my favorite characters but he is definitely cool to play with. Not too many powers though.
Great gameplay. Well worth the money. Tons of moves that change the way you play entIrely