BY DISNEY

Kaaila K.
Mesa, AZ
I got this game a long time ago and have since completed it a few times. I love how difficult it was and that you really had to change your "perspective" when completing tasks. I haven't touched this game in a long time but it was great when I first got it.
Kelsey H.
Maynardville, TN
This game is difficult, but it is a LOT of fun. You can switch back and forth between characters, including the mad hatter and the march hare. You can play by yourself or with a partner. All in all it is my favorite game on the Wii.
Heather P.
I got a Wii like two years ago.. and I haven't used it since. though this was one of my favorite games, I still haven't finished it through.. that should tell you something about the game.
Stephanie H.
Denton, TX
Alice in wonderland anything is absolutely great but I loved this I'm the wifi made it even more fun to play some games are just made perfect for the wii
Alice B.
Je veux y joué s'il vous plaît, ça la d'l'air juste bon, j'espère qu'ils en vendent toujours ahah !
Erica W.
Thunder Bay, Ontario
Awesome game, the graphics a great, the different characters are so much fun, over all great game
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this still available?
Alice B.
Is it still existing ?
Diana V.
Is this a good game ? Or would it get boring quickly ?
lena O.
Stockton, CA
Is this good or not? And does it come in Ps3?