ElectronicsVideo Games & ConsolesNintendo GamesDisney
Interactive 10132500 Alice In Wonderland Wii

Disney Interactive 10132500 Alice In Wonderland Wii

by Disney

Alice in Wonderland allows players to guide, protect and aid Alice as she journeys through the world of Underland while unraveling the game's many twisted mysteries. Along the way, players call on a diverse and unique cast of characters such as the Mad Hatter and Cheshire Cat who each have unique abilities to help evade traps and solve challenging puzzles. The Mad Hatter can help Alice alter her perception of Underland and take advantage of optical illusions to open up places in the world the player alone would not have noticed. Meanwhile, the Cheshire Cat can use his ability to make himself and objects appear and disappear helping Alice through this strange world. Players must choose wisely when using each of the characters' powers and combine the abilities to solve more complex puzzles.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Disney Interactive 10132500 Alice In Wonderland Wii!
Johnstown, PA
This is a really fun game I can't quit playing it, it really follows the movie which makes it even better to play.
Indianapolis, IN
This game is a total blast to play. It really sticks very closely to the Alice in wonderland story. I would play this game over and over. Interesting puzzles such as putting you upside down in a room and going through doors which lead to nowhere. Very fun and good for the whole family.
Gamer Expert Level 3
1,901 reviews
I played this game forever ago and I was a big fan of it at the time. I played for a few hours and then put it to the side and didn't play it again for a couple of years. The game was fun, though. I loved being able to upgrade your weapons and being able to play as all of the characters.

Looking for your answer?