BY DISNEY

Bring on the adventure! play in a game universe where you have endless opportunities to create stories and fun-filled adventures featuring all-new characters and powers! toy box 2.0 - enter the new toy box 2.0, where you can mix, match and mash up characters and worlds to create any adventure you can imagine! team up as merida and stitch, or purchase additional disney infinity (2.0 edition) characters to power up your play! use the new creator tool to quickly build your worlds with ease. create and share toy boxes online. connect your toy box creations with friends. play without limits! toy box game discs use... see more...

Kellie S.
Oregonia, OH
My two year old is having a hard time navigating but I don't think it was intended for his age group. When my husband and I play it though even we have a hard time navigating around. We haven't discovered how everything works yet..seems a bit confusing...and expensive. But we love all things Disney and will continue to figure it out! My son loves just running around and driving in the car! haha
Ashley B.
Jonesboro, AR
This is a highly played favorite around my house. We also have the Marvel set and it's amazing all of the worlds that someone can make. It's a little tricky figuring out at first, but once you get started, it is amazing!!!
Angela G.
New Braunfels, TX
The Disney Infinity 2.0 is better than 1.0. It's a great game system. It would be better if it had more worlds.