Disney Infinity: Toy Box Starter Back 2.0 Edition (Xbox 360) uploaded by Victoria C.

BY DISNEY

Bring on the adventure! play in a game universe where you have endless opportunities to create stories and fun-filled adventures featuring all-new characters and powers! toy box 2.0 - enter the new toy box 2.0, where you can mix, match and mash up characters and worlds to create any adventure you can imagine! team up as merida and stitch, or purchase additional disney infinity (2.0 edition) characters to power up your play! use the new creator tool to quickly build your worlds with ease. create and share toy boxes online. connect your toy box creations with friends. play without limits! toy box game discs use... see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "They make it for the younger kids so they can enjoy playing games and its easy for them to learn." in 2 reviews
  • "My daughter has one of these for the PS3 she has so much fun with it." in 1 review
  • "They have so many different characters to choose from." in 1 review
  • "Its a fun game ri play alone or with the family.is great for kids." in 1 review
  • "Great game." in 1 review
Amethyst M.
Rawlings, MD
Gamer Expert Level 2
We got this game for our 5 and 3 year old and they will sit and play for hours. This is a game that requires frequent buy ins (new figures/characters) but will keep your kids happy. I would recommend this game to other players.
Julie  G.
Acworth, GA
I recently bought this and I am rather impressed. I had been eyeing it for quite awhile because of the price. Disney Infinity is expensive. I got it on sale for $20 which was the deciding factor to buy this. I'm glad that I did. It's been a lot of fun and hours of laughs. The building modes are great for making racetracks and rails to slide on. Besides the price I only find one downside. It's semi hard to learn how to play. Once you get the hang of it, it's a great play.
Would recommend for older kids then younger.
Angel P.
Fleetwood, NC
This is a very exciting and adventurous game. I could play it forever and never get bored. It's incredibly different from other games, it's literally all of Disney packed in a disc. When they say "The Only Limit is Your Imagination", they aren't kidding. In this version, you can use all characters from 1.0 and 2.0 editions. I like 3.0 the best, because you can use any character and it has a few more features. But this version is amazing too.
Victoria C.
Bella Vista, AR
I actually have this for the Wii you. It's such a cute and fun game to play with the little characters that you collect. I have several of the figurines and they are cute collectibles! I enjoyed the game structure and it's very entertaining.
Caitlyn M.
Philadelphia, PA
Super fun game, but it takes some time to figure it out as its a little confusing in the beginning. I love the idea of being to play in all of the different characters' worlds, however, and it's super cool that you can design your own worlds as well! It's a cool way to express your creativity in a unique way.
Jennifer D.
Baytown, TX
I am so glad I didn't buy this when it was full price for my son because he thought it would be fun but he said it was boring. this would probably be fun for young kids just learning to play video games.
Lauren W.
Hermann, MO
My kids have the Xbox 360 Disney Infinity and what I personally love about it is that I can enjoy it, my husband can and my 9, 7, and 3 year old can all enjoy it too. There are all kinds of different Disney characters you can play as which is really cool. It is a great gift for any age.
Amy B.
13310 odell Rd Ne Duvall, WA
My kids (age 8, 5, 5 and 5) love this game! We have many characters and worlds but even with the starter pack there is much to do! I love playing it with or without them. There are many challenges and worlds and an infinite number of possibilities to keep everyone busy!
Leah M.
Odenville, AL
I bought this game for my boys and they seam to have gotten very bored with it very quickly. Its cute and my 3 year old has taken interest but other then that its a waste of money.
Nikki O.
Norton, VA
What a great game for the kiddos. They have so many different characters to choose from. The great thing you have an action game without all the violence like so many others.
Aimee B.
Hubert, NC
Is this similar to Skylanders?