Disney INFINITY Starter Pack

by Disney

Who is your favorite character to play as?
Does different characters do you different actions?
Start your review of Disney INFINITY Starter Pack!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“This is a really fun game for kids and adults.” in reviews
“Its an open world building game where you can create any kind of world you want to and input characters from all kinds of disney movies.” in reviews
My husband and I love this game as much as our daughter!!! There is fun for everyone!! It's easy to navigate, full of challenging levels, and fun to create your own world!
DuBois, PA
Kids love this game! its my 4 year olds favorite game, love how you can switch out characters, I don't understand the point of it but it keeps her occupied for hours!
Logan, UT
This game is so much fun! I love that you can change out characters so easily! It's a little harder than Minecraft to build worlds, but it is so cool!
Tobyhanna , PA
My little brother got this game and he absolutely loves it, he's 7 years old. I think it's the cutest thing that it comes in so many Disney characters.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Gamer Expert Level 2
My daughter got this when it first came out and loves it. She has so many different character pieces. You can find the characters at a lot of stores.
Longview, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
This is another great holiday gift for the kids. I think they are doing away with it though. You can find the characters pretty cheap.
Sioux Falls, SD
This is a really fun game for kids and adults. You can run around for hours doing missions and interacting with the play world
Obetz, OH
Gamer Expert Level 3
This game is so fun! Not only can you play with your fav characters but it's a great adventure even with me being 16!
Fun for the whole family! We have the game, all the playsets, & characters! The kids love it and we play with them!
Love collecting the characters. Keeps the kids entertained for hours, building and making new worlds & race tracks.