Disney Infinity: Marvel Super Heroes - 2.0 Edition (Xbox One)

by Disney

Last year, disney unveiled its most ambitious and successful video game initiative to date disney infinity. now, the 2.0 edition of disney infinity - disney infinity: marvel super heroes will take players deep into the marvel universe with classic characters and original storylines all while offering players more opportunity for unprecedented freedom and endless possibilities to create new adventures. in disney infinity: marvel super heroes, players will use real-world interactive marvel figures to activate original storylines (play sets) in the virtual game worlds of some of marvels most popular franchises, including the avengers....

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Disney Infinity: Marvel Super Heroes - 2.0 Edition (Xbox One)!
Product Highlights
“The Marvel edition comes with a story mode that you can play with Avengers characters and two characters (including Rocket) from the other versions if you unlock them in game.” in reviews
Coconut Creek, FL
My son received this for Christmas and he loves it. He plays this when he is home with daddy.
Moores hill, IN
This game is extra fun for the kids of the family to get together during the holidays to play
Parma, OH
Super fun! The graphic are fabulous and it is a great present! Way better than the first!
Everett, WA
We absolutely love this game!! Great family fun game lots of awesome graphics
We absolutely love this game!! Great family fun game lots of awesome graphics
Cambridge, ON
Bought this game for my 7 year olds and they really like it. It was a bit complicated to understand how it worked and what the difference was between the game and the toy box. But once we figured it out it was smooth sailing. They love being able to switch characters and love that the characters are actual figurines.
I got the Marvel bundle, which is very nice because I love the marvel figures. I always have so much fun while playing it! One of the main reasons why I love this game so much is that it never ends. You can compare this game to the Skylander game, which I also own, but I don't like it as much as I like Disney Infinity. It is great for all ages.
San Juan, PR
I am a big fan of Disney Infinity. I really love this edition, its bold, really fun and you can just let your imagination fly. The best part, its for all ages!
Wuppertal
Perfect für Jungen.Mein Son liebt Super Heroes (Iron Man,Spider-Man,den Hulk,Captain Amerika und viele weitere Marvel-Charaktere!

Looking for your answer?