Disney Infinity: Marvel Super Heroes - 2.0 Edition (Xbox One)

by Disney

Last year, disney unveiled its most ambitious and successful video game initiative to date disney infinity. now, the 2.0 edition of disney infinity - disney infinity: marvel super heroes will take players deep into the marvel universe with classic characters and original storylines all while offering players more opportunity for unprecedented freedom and endless possibilities to create new adventures. in disney infinity: marvel super heroes, players will use real-world interactive marvel figures to activate original storylines (play sets) in the virtual game worlds of some of marvels most popular franchises, including the avengers....

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Disney Infinity: Marvel Super Heroes - 2.0 Edition (Xbox One)!
Product Highlights
β€œThe Marvel edition comes with a story mode that you can play with Avengers characters and two characters (including Rocket) from the other versions if you unlock them in game.” in 1 review
wausau, WI
As a Wii U owner, I couldn't say no when my sister asked to play this game on my system. The Marvel edition comes with a story mode that you can play with Avengers characters and two characters (including Rocket) from the other versions if you unlock them in game. The base comes with all the Avengers characters. When you play, you place them on the base, which connects via USB. You also get discs that can power up your characters or, in the toy box, customize. The discs can be purchased on their own; although, they also come with the base set and extra characters. However, the base is a bit finicky. Once you die, a partner can revive you or can you swap to another character. If all your Avengers die, you have to wait until their regenerate, which is a bummer. Of course, you can buy other characters, which you can play in the toy box that you build into your own custom locale, similar to Minecraft. My sister enjoys the toy box for its open endedness, but I am a bigger fan of the plot, which pits the Avengers against Loki and the Frost Giants in NYC. The blue sparkles you earn in story mode allow you to unlock extra items in toy box, however, so you'll definitely need to play both. The story mode is quite enjoyable because there are extra quests based on the character you play. Each character comes with different skills that are appropriate for their back story. I especially like playing as Thor, which has allowed me to level him up more than any other character. This version is great for comic book fans! Disney Infinity might be marketed toward kids, but it's definitely fun for adults. I would figure out what game and characters you want because you can easily spend hundreds of dollars thanks to the marketing scheme, however.
Greenville
This game is a must buy! Its definitely a game for the whole family! The best part about this game is you can never get bored with it. This games isn't one that you can beat and store it away and then go and buy a new game. This game is one that literally never ends! There's so many different pieces to buy for this game that make it more fun and intresting!
Villa Rica, GA
Gamer Expert Level 4
I really enjoyed the first one so I didn't hesitate to grab this one when it came out. I love that it has Marvel characters and playsets, and the fact there is an extended toybox allowing more customization and game play. My one issue is how few worlds they included with it. While they do take some time to complete to 100%, 3 playsets is not very many to choose from and so we didn't get to use majority of the figures in worlds of their own.
Jacksonville, IL
Gamer Expert Level 4
This is a great game to play with the kids on raining days. Having the characters they are familiar with and then build their own cities is a lot of fun. The characters are cheap in price right now as Disney has decided to stop making this which is sad. There were a lot of characters we were looking forward to.
This is a great starter pack to get going on Disney Infinity. Who doesn't like super heroes?! This pack comes with several games geared toward the heroes and also gives great in game instructions for the game. Great for young gamers just starting they're journey through Disney Infinity.
Flint, MI
The Infinity game series is awesome for kids and adults alike. My son is a huge super hero nerd and anything involving Marvel he wants. He loves the infinity games. He has a xbox360 and play station 3 that he plays on. Keeps him busy for hours try to reach goals on the games.
Katy, TX
My son loves Disney Infinity!! It's fun for him to collect all the characters. I just wish they would make one starter pack and just add games and characters buying 3 starter packs is a lot!
My son loves that he can pick the characters but I feel it's irritating on you box u just run around no real point to the game. But like I said son likes. It that he can create his own stuff.
Even though these can be a little pricey they are definitely worth it. Even though I don't understand the game my Niece an nephew love the game πŸ™ŒπŸ½ This is great for any Marvel fan!!!
Nicholasville , KY
My nephews have this and they love it ! They have many characters and enjoy being able To Play together . They also like being able to change characters as many times as they want