BY DISNEY

Last year, disney unveiled its most ambitious and successful video game initiative to date disney infinity. now, the 2.0 edition of disney infinity - disney infinity: marvel super heroes will take players deep into the marvel universe with classic characters and original storylines all while offering players more opportunity for unprecedented freedom and endless possibilities to create new adventures. in disney infinity: marvel super heroes, players will use real-world interactive marvel figures to activate original storylines (play sets) in the virtual game worlds of some of marvels most popular franchises, including the avengers.... see more...

Christie T.
My kids were just playing this game today, it seemed like they were enjoying it. I just wish that you could enjoy more levels with each character. I also like the different characters that you can choose and mix with. I recommend this game for the younger ones in your house.
Drew V.
Des Moines, IA
Got this for the kids for Christmas and immediately I thought this was going to be a hit. The kids quickly got bored with the game as the interface for building stuff is not the easiest to use for kids. I even had a hard time figuring it out. Also I'm not a big fan of having to buy more figures to unlock more things for the kids to do. An $80 game can magically turn into $200-$300 in no time at all.
Leah V.
Lynchburg, VA
This was a huge hit at Christmas for my 6 year old. He was into games like Minecraft, which to be honest was driving me nuts. I had heard about this from a friend and gave it a try. He is in love with this game. The missions are fun, the interface is easy to use and they offer a good choice of characters for Marvel. Two drawbacks though. The additional figures are pretty pricey ( $10-$15 a pop) and the power disc are $5 for 2. Also, I'm surprised that there are not more playsets for the caracters. No real options for girls.
Cassie  A.
Ballwin, MO
The marvel starter pack is a must have for infinity 2.0. This is how my son started playing with this game. It's so much fun!
Talisa V.
Roy, WA
Really awesome I play all the time with my sister each super hero has their own unique tricks.
Courtni C.
My nephews have almost all of these and they love them! They are so cool, my kids love going to their house just so they can play with these little characters!
Alanna L.
Brandon, MS
Disney Infinity has done it again! 2 of my favorite things! Marvel + Disney = Success! Such a fun game for any Kid age 1-100! :)
Melissa P.
Sanford , NC
My son absolutely loves this game. He likes that you can get different characters to do different things. It's actually quite fun.
Sarah F.
Washougal, WA
Awesome game! My 6-year-old loves this game. He loves building new worlds. Very cool, very fun.
Tagren A.
Everett, WA
Amazing family fun game night we all play and take turns as a family so many worlds and stuff to explore!!! We absolutely love this game and recommend it to all of our friends with kids