BY DISNEY

Last year, disney unveiled its most ambitious and successful video game initiative to date disney infinity. now, the 2.0 edition of disney infinity - disney infinity: marvel super heroes will take players deep into the marvel universe with classic characters and original storylines all while offering players more opportunity for unprecedented freedom and endless possibilities to create new adventures. in disney infinity: marvel super heroes, players will use real-world interactive marvel figures to activate original storylines (play sets) in the virtual game worlds of some of marvels most popular franchises, including the avengers.... see more...

Leah V.
Lynchburg, VA
This was a huge hit at Christmas for my 6 year old. He was into games like Minecraft, which to be honest was driving me nuts. I had heard about this from a friend and gave it a try. He is in love with this game. The missions are fun, the interface is easy to use and they offer a good choice of characters for Marvel. Two drawbacks though. The additional figures are pretty pricey ( $10-$15 a pop) and the power disc are $5 for 2. Also, I'm surprised that there are not more playsets for the caracters. No real options for girls.
Drew V.
Pleasant hill, IA
Got this for the kids for Christmas and immediately I thought this was going to be a hit. The kids quickly got bored with the game as the interface for building stuff is not the easiest to use for kids. I even had a hard time figuring it out. Also I'm not a big fan of having to buy more figures to unlock more things for the kids to do. An $80 game can magically turn into $200-$300 in no time at all.
Christie T.
My kids were just playing this game today, it seemed like they were enjoying it. I just wish that you could enjoy more levels with each character. I also like the different characters that you can choose and mix with. I recommend this game for the younger ones in your house.
Haley p.
Ashtabula, OH
My son got this for Christmas from Santa and he loves it. The only downfall was the fact you had to buy a bunch of extra pieces to get othe worlds and when you go buy the pieces your only guessing you can't choose the ones you want. Plus side my daughter likes playing it too!
Tabitha V.
Crittenden, KY
I know a couple people that has this on their Christmas list this year. It is such a fun game! I know my nephew LOVES it. I love the fact that you can also buy the universal characters to go along with it.
Tagren A.
Everett, WA
Amazing family fun game night we all play and take turns as a family so many worlds and stuff to explore!!! We absolutely love this game and recommend it to all of our friends with kids
Courtni c.
My nephews have almost all of these and they love them! They are so cool, my kids love going to their house just so they can play with these little characters!
Matthew K.
Oregon, OH
Got this for my sons 5th birthday and he loves it as much as me lol. It's a great game and allows you to be multiple people. I got it at GameStop for only 39.95
Kerri-Jo S.
I bought this for my kids and when they are allowed video games, I never see them. They love it and since we have really expanded their collection.
Melissa P.
Sanford , NC
My son absolutely loves this game. He likes that you can get different characters to do different things. It's actually quite fun.