BY DISNEY

Last year, disney unveiled its most ambitious and successful video game initiative to date disney infinity. now, the 2.0 edition of disney infinity - disney infinity: marvel super heroes will take players deep into the marvel universe with classic characters and original storylines all while offering players more opportunity for unprecedented freedom and endless possibilities to create new adventures. in disney infinity: marvel super heroes, players will use real-world interactive marvel figures to activate original storylines (play sets) in the virtual game worlds of some of marvels most popular franchises, including the avengers.... see more...

Christie T.
Christie T.
My kids were just playing this game today, it seemed like they were enjoying it. I just wish that you could enjoy more levels with each character. I also like the different characters that you can choose and mix with. I recommend this game for the younger ones in your house.
Matthew K.
Matthew K.
Oregon, OH
Got this for my sons 5th birthday and he loves it as much as me lol. It's a great game and allows you to be multiple people. I got it at GameStop for only 39.95
Kerri-Jo S.
Kerri-Jo S.
I bought this for my kids and when they are allowed video games, I never see them. They love it and since we have really expanded their collection.
ramelia j.
ramelia j.
Mooresville, NC
My nephew is a gamer. he loves the avengers. he can play this all day long lol anything that has to do with avengers he wants it.
Alanna L.
Alanna L.
Brandon, MS
Disney Infinity has done it again! 2 of my favorite things! Marvel + Disney = Success! Such a fun game for any Kid age 1-100! :)
Haley p.
Haley p.
Ashtabula , OH
My son got this for Christmas from Santa and he loves it. The only downfall was the fact you had to buy a bunch of extra pieces to get othe worlds and when you go buy the pieces your only guessing you can't choose the ones you want. Plus side my daughter likes playing it too!
Tagren A.
Tagren A.
Everett, WA
Amazing family fun game night we all play and take turns as a family so many worlds and stuff to explore!!! We absolutely love this game and recommend it to all of our friends with kids
Courtni C.
Courtni C.
My nephews have almost all of these and they love them! They are so cool, my kids love going to their house just so they can play with these little characters!
Talisa V.
Talisa V.
Roy, WA
Really awesome I play all the time with my sister each super hero has their own unique tricks.
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Washougal, WA
Awesome game! My 6-year-old loves this game. He loves building new worlds. Very cool, very fun.