Disney Infinity: Marvel Super Heroes - 2.0 Edition (PlayStation 3) uploaded by Kelly T.

BY DISNEY

Last year, disney unveiled its most ambitious and successful video game initiative to date disney infinity. now, the 2.0 edition of disney infinity - disney infinity: marvel super heroes will take players deep into the marvel universe with classic characters and original storylines all while offering players more opportunity for unprecedented freedom and endless possibilities to create new adventures. in disney infinity: marvel super heroes, players will use real-world interactive marvel figures to activate original storylines (play sets) in the virtual game worlds of some of marvels most popular franchises, including the avengers.... see more...

• Can you use 3.0 characters on the 2.0 version?1 Answers
  • Can you use the original characters with the 2.0 edition?1 Answers
Ashley Z.
Pinehurst, NC
I love video games that typically cater to a more youth crowd- but this game just didn't have enough procreated content for me. Endless options in the sandbox- but I didn't find that feature very exciting. Blew through th game, fun story lines- but very brief and simplistic, crappy graphics, and it barely felt connected to original plots from avengers storyline.
Cortney L.
Phoenix, AZ
My heart literally stopped when I found out they were making this game! I had it opening night and I truly love it! Not only do I (21 year old girl) love it but so does my 30 year old gamer boyfriend and my best friends 3 year old son. Now he really doesn't understand how to play but loves watching all of his favorite super heroes! Really great for all ages!
jaime c.
tullytown, PA
My daughters favorite game. She plays it all the time and it's exciting for her to see new characters available for the game. We have spent a lot of money on other games that never really held her interest. Great investment.
Leslee W.
Ridgeley, WV
My son loves this game. I think it's a great concept, but I wish it meshed/blended better with the first one. It can get pricey buying the characters too, but my son loves collecting. This is definitely user friendly, family friendly.
Valishia C.
Detroit, MI
Great game to keep your kids busy, I don't have this system but I have the ps4. Very popular game sold in toys r us, plus there's plenty of characters to pick from.
Nichole S.
Proctor, VT
The missions are fun but short. What's included in the package seems limited but add-ons are inexpensive and make nice gifts so you can keep expanding. I was really excited for the sandbox mode but got bored quickly.
Tara C.
North port, FL
Such a fun game for kids! Not so much for the adults! I feel like this game and get a little bit boring for adults because it doesn't have the action-packed mess of a regular video game! I love that you can change the characters and then it's Disney theme though!
yesenia c.
I really want Disney infinity 2.0 I only have 3.0 and it is awesome that you can create your own world so I know 2.0 will be as awesome like 3.0
Samantha M.
Stonewall, OK
We got this on Christmas and we love it. It is a family favorite to play. My favorite part is the toy boys I am just now figuring it out.
Nena W.
It's a cute game it just takes a while to figure out what you are suppose to do. There are parts that are pretty frustrating.
Crystal G.
Dartmouth, NS
Can you use the original characters with the 2.0 edition?
Rebecca J.
Grand Prairie, TX
Can you use 3.0 characters on the 2.0 version?